Airrosti Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Airrosti

3.3

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airrosti (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

I had two phone interviews which were easy going and positive. I got great vibes and have been called back for an "on site" interview, which is called Discovery Day. There I'll meet the Executives and get a walk though rhe facility. I'm hoping I get the position..I'm feeling very good about it!

Interview Questions

• "Name a time you where faced with a conflict, at work. How did you handle it?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Airrosti (San Antonio, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview process was long, phone interviews, in-person, and a half-day of interviews at their main office. Everyone was very friendly and nice! Dress to impress, one person asked about my outfit..

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a co-worker   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airrosti (San Antonio, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of interviews with various line managers, middle management and upper management that consisted of the CEO and COO. It was a four hour process, the people who interviewed were very warm and welcoming which made the process easy. Be prepared with questions to ask, prepare to answer questions, and learn about the company culture and what they strive to provide regarding healthcare.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airrosti (San Antonio, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied online, and went through a long but detailed interview process. I say long, but it helps to make sure you are a right fit with Airrosti. The experience was friendly and welcoming. The company culture as soon as you walk in the door is exceptional.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you worked in a team setting and what was your role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Airrosti (San Antonio, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

I took a phone interview with two ladies, had a face to face interview, and then had my Discovery Day where I met had five interviews but all the interviews were very welcoming and inviting.

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airrosti (San Antonio, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Throughout the whole process I was very nervous but didn't really need to be, everyone involved were very friendly and put me at ease. The interviews were all done in a timely manner, if your'e a crazy nervous person (like I tend to be at times lol) try not to be. The entire interview process from start to finish can be rather lengthy but there's good reason for that. It says alot about a company who doesn't just "hire anybody". In the end I'm very satisfied with how long the process was because I'm very happy here, my co-workers and management are all very helpful and friendly. So it was worth it in the end.

Interview Questions

• An unexpected question was "If you could have dinner with anyone, from the past or present, living or dead, who would it be and why?'   1 Answer

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airrosti (San Antonio, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

It was in a room with 3 people. The one woman was apologizing for wearing torn jeans on a Friday stating she forgot or that no one really told her I was interviewing today.

Interview Questions

• Two women gave me an overview of the company then both started asking random questions about how I handle conflict, why and how I feel I can relate to people. They asked tons of questions about my current job rather than questions that would pertain to this position; it had no rhyme or reason. I felt they had already hired someone and I was just an extra that they missed   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airrosti (Houston, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone interview after a thorough questionnaire, very informative, answered all kinds of questions. Asked questions in regards to goals, my character traits, strengths and weaknesses. The interviewer was very personal and made you feel at ease during the interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Airrosti (Dallas, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

They are upfront that the interview process is very lengthy, has many steps and hurdles. They want/expect you to make contact with multiple current DC's to get a feel for how everything works.

Interview Questions

• are you interested in soft tissue work   1 Answer

Chiropractor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Airrosti.

Interview

Basically you quickly interview with several less than interested people (I get the impression they go through a lot of candidates). You're encouraged to do a lot of research and get in touch with doctors in the area to make sure you're a good fit. Once you have put in all this time and effort, you are required to give an all-day interview, during which time it is clear that several of the interviewers have not even reviewed your resume or qualifications. They'll make you give a presentation during which you'll be lucky if one or two of the people in there are actually listening to you. They will also have you do a mini-practical with a "real" injury. During the practical they only want to see you do an exam, without regard for taking a history or establishing rapport. After that they'll make a determination. So to sum up - don't take the interview process seriously. It is really up in the air until the last moment. Another pointer would be that Airrosti is a machine, and wants a specific type of provider. So if you want the job, make sure you are simply hammering away at what they want to hear.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary - prepare to repeat yourself several times. One time an interviewer wrote down a response or two of mine, and the next interviewer (literally 1-2 minutes later) clearly asked the same questions just to see if the answers matched. Weird.   1 Answer