Align Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Align Communications

2.7

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Align Communications (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process I will say was extremely welcoming. It is clear from the moment you phone screen that the recruiters have been doing this for a while and they have a solid interest in the candidate experience. The interview process is pretty standard which I really liked - phone screen, in person, and final round.

Interview Questions

• A hiring manager had asked about some software/platforms used by the firm.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Align Communications (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter from the firm. He was really nice explained the company and the role. I went in for the interview to meet with the mAnager I would be working under and everything went great. He was easy to talk to and expressed he really liked me. However I was one of the very first interviews and he was interviewing for months. I got a call three months later saying they found someone else for the position.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle all of the responsibilities listed in the job description.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Align Communications (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

Lost and confused. Had to come 5 times because not all people involved in the process were in the office at the same time. It took 3 weeks and 5 visits to get approved by anyone.

Interview Questions

• ESXi requirements, VM installation, migration, configuration....   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Align Communications (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied via job board and was contacted within a few days by an company recruiter. Had an initial phone interview and then was invited to the NYC HQ to meet with multiple associates that I would be working with. After these interviews, waited about another week to 10 days to meet separately with two other managers. In between, the recruiter basically kept me in the loop as to how things were going.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Align Communications (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview to vet followed by two interviews on site. Met hiring manager and was shown around on the first visit, then met other members of the team on the second visit. Politics and battle-lines became clear enough on the second visit. Happened to meet CEO as well who is a very likable and friendly fellow.

Interview Questions

• Asked how I would manage some situations they were facing and showed me their product lines to give a background.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Align Communications (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a POSITIVE experience. During my phone screen with the HR team they gave a great understanding of the process and the firm. The interview process was typical - phone screen, in person with 2 different folks (HR person and then a hiring manager), and final round.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I differentiate my process compared to others to gain efficiency.   1 Answer

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Align Communications (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

So, I sent my resume on Jobvite in June. I noticed that the Jobvite status was “in process” has been there for months with no email to me. So, I reached out to the recruiter via email in August. The recruiter and I had a brief conversation about my experiences on the phone and let me know that I would be getting a phone technical interview by someone in the IT division. My phone technical interview went well except for one question which I blanked out. The recruiter reached out saying that they don’t think my skills are a match.

Interview Questions

• What is a DNS?   1 Answer
    • What is a DHCP?   1 Answer
    • How do you find an IP on a Machine?   1 Answer
    • Would I be able to cover his 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM shift?   1 Answer
    • What are the commands for Ipconfig?   1 Answer
    • Would I be able to travel to their offices since I live in Jamaica Queens?   1 Answer
    • How would you deal with an irate user?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Align Communications (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

This was the most unprofessional interview I have ever had. Interviewer tried to find out my age and if I had children during two different interviews. The interviewer also gave several full body inappropriate glances.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Align Communications (New York, NY).

Interview

Two phone screens followed by an in-person interview at the main office.
    I was interviewed by a number of people and greatly appreciated getting it all done in one day rather than having to come in multiple times. The interview process was very professional.

Interview Questions

• The interviewers gave me ample latitude to present my experience and qualifications   Answer Question

Project Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Align Communications (New York, NY) in May 2008.

Interview

The interview went smoothly. At first I felt like I would do bad, but I stopped caring and my enthusiasm boosted. I figured that I could try to be critical to the interviewers and find something funny about them. One of the secretaries turned out to be really good lookin, my day just got a little bit better. During the interview, I gave them examples about school activities I've worked on and prior experience with management.

Interview Questions

• Hearing from what you've said about your prior experience, tell us one of the problems and challenges you faced.   1 Answer