KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Allconnect Interview Questions

Updated Dec 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 29 of over 29 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Allconnect

Allconnect

Application

I interviewed at Allconnect

Interview

There are 2-3 people asking you how to sale an object. Also, what is your experience in sales. How do you selling to an unwilling customer? After the interview, they will let you know either on the spot, or call or email you within 3 days.

Interview Questions
  • Sell this pen to me.
    Answer Question

Allconnect

Application

I interviewed at Allconnect

Interview

Felt like I was being recruited to a club not a company. The people felt pretty judgy and it was less about what I know and more about what I look like.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Allconnect

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allconnect

Interview

Mostly just asked questions about handling stress, pressure, monotonous work, human behavior questions. If you have experience in inside sales it will help you to articulate your answers but if not, that's ok too. They are just looking for competent, tech savvy people that can follow their processes.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you faced adversity. What was it, what did you do to overcome it, and what were the results.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Allconnect (Atlanta, GA) in Jun 2020

Interview

The interview process was very thorough. They asked the normal typical questions for a sales position . You were ask to role play a typical sales call. This process was very relaxed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Allconnect (Atlanta, GA) in Jul 2019

Interview

Basic call center interview with situation based questions and then a job shadow. Interviewer was very nice. The process was about average or the usual call center experience.

Interview Questions
  • How would I respond to a angry customer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Allconnect (Atlanta, GA) in Mar 2018

Interview

Brief 30 minute phone interview first and then 2 hour onsite visit. The phone interview just asked basic questions like why you're interested in sales but the onsite visit was a lot more in depth with a role play portion as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Allconnect (Atlanta, GA) in Feb 2017

Interview

Initial phone screening interview. Originally was rejected, but recruiter followed up a month or so later asking for an on-site interview. On-site interview was very causal, brief discussion for about 5 minutes then immediately went into questions I had prepared and a paper test. Based solely on the paper test, I looks like they wanted someone with more familiarity SQL programming and some pretty advanced statistical methodologies, beyond a bachelor degree level knowledge. Interviewer was incredibility friendly and recruiter was great and helpful. It was pretty obvious that I didn't have the specific skill set they were looking for, shame. Office was cool and everyone I came in contact with was friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions
  • Errors wrong with a specific SQL program. Several questions regarding logistical regressions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, Optional[GA]

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Allconnect (Sandy Springs, Optional[GA]) in Jan 2017

Interview

Process consisted of four total interviews. The first interview consisted of a phone screen. The second interview consisted of a phone interview. The third interview was an in person interview with a skills test. The last interview consisted of three rounds of interviews with multiple people. There was no follow up rejection after the last interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allconnect (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

One of the best interviews I've had thus far. The interviewers were very engaging and the atmosphere was very relaxed. When I left the interview I felt as though I would enjoy working for the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allconnect (Lexington, KY) in Feb 2016

Interview

The hiring process was strange for me, since I think they were transitioning from external hiring (through another company) to internal (with a recruiter that was on-site). I first heard about think job through Aerotek, who basically told me on my first visit with their rep that I had the job. Not so. The rep failed to stay in communication with me, and then told me (after over a week) that "the company decided to move in a different direction." I then sent my resume directly to the company through indeed, and heard back from an in-house recruiter within a few days. I was hired that week, and started training the next week. I am only finishing my first week of training now, but if the Aerotek rep had done his job, I'd have been hired muuuuch sooner. (I plan on letting him know about my fabulous new job as soon as training is finished.) My interview was probably the most grilling and intense interview I've had, with shows me they care more about hiring the right people and keeping them than just filling a hiring quota. The supervisors definitely care about the success of the company, and the success of the employees they hire, and spend less time worrying about how you can answer a multiple choice test of character.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked how I would sell services to a customer if I did not have those services myself. (Specifically TV and Phone packages, since I indicated I personally only use internet)
Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Interviews

Allconnect Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Allconnect as 52.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.38 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Inside Sales Representative and Data Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Home Services Consultant and Home Service Consultant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Allconnect takes an average of 18 days when considering 30 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Inside Sales Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 4 days), whereas Data Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 60 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Allconnect according to 30 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 25.53%