Allconnect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 13, 2017

2.3

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Allconnect (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Initial phone screening interview. Originally was rejected, but recruiter followed up a month or so later asking for an on-site interview. On-site interview was very causal, brief discussion for about 5 minutes then immediately went into questions I had prepared and a paper test. Based solely on the paper test, I looks like they wanted someone with more familiarity SQL programming and some pretty advanced statistical methodologies, beyond a bachelor degree level knowledge. Interviewer was incredibility friendly and recruiter was great and helpful. It was pretty obvious that I didn't have the specific skill set they were looking for, shame. Office was cool and everyone I came in contact with was friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Errors wrong with a specific SQL program. Several questions regarding logistical regressions.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allconnect (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

One of the best interviews I've had thus far. The interviewers were very engaging and the atmosphere was very relaxed. When I left the interview I felt as though I would enjoy working for the company.

Home Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allconnect (Lexington, KY) in February 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was strange for me, since I think they were transitioning from external hiring (through another company) to internal (with a recruiter that was on-site). I first heard about think job through Aerotek, who basically told me on my first visit with their rep that I had the job. Not so. The rep failed to stay in communication with me, and then told me (after over a week) that "the company decided to move in a different direction." I then sent my resume directly to the company through indeed, and heard back from an in-house recruiter within a few days. I was hired that week, and started training the next week. I am only finishing my first week of training now, but if the Aerotek rep had done his job, I'd have been hired muuuuch sooner. (I plan on letting him know about my fabulous new job as soon as training is finished.) My interview was probably the most grilling and intense interview I've had, with shows me they care more about hiring the right people and keeping them than just filling a hiring quota. The supervisors definitely care about the success of the company, and the success of the employees they hire, and spend less time worrying about how you can answer a multiple choice test of character.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I would sell services to a customer if I did not have those services myself. (Specifically TV and Phone packages, since I indicated I personally only use internet)   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Allconnect (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was typical. I side-jacked with a current employee for 1 hour prior to my interview. I was hired during my interview. aprior to my interview I was given a tour of the office.

Interview Questions

• How important is money to you? Rate 1-10?   1 Answer

Home Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint George, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allconnect (Saint George, UT) in October 2015.

Interview

You get the opportunity to listen to other agents and see exactly what the work place is like and a phone call example of what exactly you will be doing before the interview even begins. Supervisors will sit you down ask you some questions to insure you will fit the position, and then you are hired if everything goes well.

Interview Questions

• Why Allconnect would be a good fit for me?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint George, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allconnect (Saint George, UT) in September 2015.

Interview

They literally will hire anyone. In my training class we had 20 people and after 1 month it was down to 3 left..... They basically ask questions to see if you are smart enough to spell your name.

Home Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy Springs, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Allconnect (Sandy Springs, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

I did a phone interview with a recruiter. Then the following week I had a interview with the sales manager. It was a easy interview. The whole hiring process took about a week. I was offered the job the same day. I was given the training dates. I accepted the job.

Interview Questions

• What 3 top things should every sales person possess to be successful?   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allconnect (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview process changes per candidate, but I have never heard of anyone having less than two people see them for an interview. My interview demonstrated that the people who I would be reporting to know the challenges of my position, but have also had great success with managing such a position in the past. The recruitment team did a decent job with the overall experience, but it was clear that my direct managers were more responsible for picking me 'out of the crowd' than HR was.

Interview Questions

• Name one failure you had and how you handled/overcame it?   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Allconnect (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Worked with an external recruiter. Interview process consisted of an initial phone screen with recruiter and then spending half the day at the corporate office with 5 individual interviews which included members of the team as well as members from outside of the marketing group. Mostly intelligent questions and discussions. Took approximately 3 weeks after the interview to get the official offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a brand that you think has a good external facing web site.   1 Answer
    • What aspect of your management style would you like to change?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Allconnect (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in June 2015.

Interview

face to face interview and phone interview first as well as background check. The recruiter called me to learn more about my background and my personality. From there they brought me in the office to learn more about me and my skill set. They then offered me the position.