Alleanza Assicurazioni Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Alleanza Assicurazioni

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alleanza Assicurazioni

Not Specified Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Padua (Italy)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alleanza Assicurazioni (Padua (Italy)) in May 2014.

Interview

They called me for an interview they didn't tell me what was the job. I'm a licensed psychology a friend of mine got the same call and interview and she's an architect. they said they got my name from my former high school, they suggested me on the phone to show up in a suit but one of the person which held the interview was a 40ish years old woman in sneakers, jeans and a trashy t shirt. They did not say what they were offering at all.

Interview Questions

• Was not difficult but some unexpected question as: would you leave your job whiteout knowing what will you do for us?   Answer Question

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lamezia Terme (Italy)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Alleanza Assicurazioni (Lamezia Terme (Italy)) in April 2012.

Interview

Actually I was not interviewd because it is a job that no one loves. I just took the position of my uncle because he quit. It is not required any kind of knowledge. I just saw the Area Manager one time before starting the job and he did not ask anything.

Collaboratore Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghilarza (Italy)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alleanza Assicurazioni (Ghilarza (Italy)) in September 2019.

Interview

Mi è stato chiesto di parlare un po' di me, dei miei studi, delle ambizioni, dei settori in cui preferirei lavorare. Hanno posto domande sul contesto familiare. Infine mi è stato descritto in cosa consisteva essenzialmente il lavoro, cioè far capire alle persone l'importanza di investire attraverso le assicurazioni e concludere i contratti( da cui dipendono le provvigioni). Si gestisce un portafoglio di clienti gia esistente,cercando di ampliarlo. La giornata si svolge in ufficio per quanto riguarda la mattinata, mentre la sera ci si dedica agli appuntamenti con i clienti.

Interview Questions