Allegiance Benefit Plan Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allegiance Benefit Plan Management Interview Questions

Interviews at Allegiance Benefit Plan Management

Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Missoula, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allegiance Benefit Plan Management (Missoula, MT) in March 2017.

Interview

This was one of the worst interviews I have ever had to attend. They put me in a room with two people who showed zero interest and rapid fired the most generic interview questions you could ever imagine. One of the women that was there said she had been there less than a month but acted like she knew everything about this place. The interview last 10 minutes and they couldn't answer any of my questions such as who I would be working with or how I would be trained.

I got the really bad feeling that this place was a complete dead end and did not pursue them any further.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Missoula, MT

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allegiance Benefit Plan Management (Missoula, MT) in July 2011.

Interview

Just a quick screening interview to determine if you would be compatible employee.

Flex Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Missoula, MT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allegiance Benefit Plan Management (Missoula, MT) in March 2015.

Interview

The company made initial contact by phone to set up the interview about a week in advance. The first interview with Human Resources was thirty minutes long. And the second- eight panel interview. The employer called to offer the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress and pressure?   1 Answer

Health Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allegiance Benefit Plan Management (Plano, TX) in August 2018.

Interview

Panel Interview with HR reps and supervisors from 2 different departments. At the end I was informed of CSR and Health claims Examiner positions and asked which I would be more interested in.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a coworker   2 Answers

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Missoula, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Allegiance Benefit Plan Management (Missoula, MT) in January 2018.

Interview

HR and the department representatives were all very friendly and professional. Not necessarily typical, but I went through three interviews. One with just HR to see if we might fit each other's expectations, and one each with two different departments to see where I might go.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a professional situation where you had a conflict with a coworker?   Answer Question

Client Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Missoula, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allegiance Benefit Plan Management (Missoula, MT) in September 2017.

Interview

It was short and to the point. Friendly individuals conducting the interview. Made me feel comfortable throughout the interview. The entire process was organized and the HR Team did a great job of communicating with me on the status of my application.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Allegiance?   1 Answer