Alliance Global Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alliance Global Services Interview Questions

Updated Nov 2, 2017

2.8

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Global Services.

Interview

Interview was Three rounds. First Round was Technical, Will ask Mostly about Core Java questions.
    Once Successful they will invite for Second Round, Mostly that is Manager Round.
    In Second Round , they asked me about design petterns and responsibilities and code challenges worked on enviroments. Other round was HR Round and Mostly about the Salary discussions and Bargains.

Interview Questions

• Mostly on Core Java questions
      Some of Oracle Queries.
      Some questions Web Development using Spring MVC and Hibernate.   Answer Question

Engagement Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Alliance Global Services.

Interview

I was cold contacted by a Talent Acquisition Specialist at Alliance Global through LinkedIn. I received a message stating that my qualifications made me a good candidate for a position in their company, and a description of the position was attached. The TAS asked me when a good time to talk to me would be. This was on October 14th. I responded the same day with my contact information and advised I could be reached an time and that the position sounded intriguing. I received no further contact. I followed up with a message to the TAS on the 21st of October, to which there was no response. It has been over 2 weeks since Alliance initially reached out to me, to which they never offered a follow up. I am unsure what to think at this point, and if this is the way the talent acquisition process is handled, it makes me wonder if I would even consider working for Alliance.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Global Services (Conshohocken, PA).

Interview

I had three phone interviews. Two interviews were with HR and one interview was with a Sr. VP.
    I was invited into the office for an onsite interview. I was slated to meet three individuals, but only two were available. The interviews went over my past experiences. The interviews were each about 30-45 each. The odd part of the interviews I mention under interview questions.

Interview Questions

• An HR Executive went into a diatribe on her religion. It was the oddest interview I have experienced. Religion? I should not leave an interview knowing in- depth an Executives religious preference and their family values. I am still processing that particular instance and wondering how it may effect my position. I have been in the corporate world for almost 20 years. I have never discussed religion with an executive. And definitely never at an interview.   Answer Question

National Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Alliance Global Services.

Interview

Executive Team
    unprofessional
    Zero sense of others time and schedule
    Distracted and ill prepared
    Small company will stay small with the way executives treat potential candidates. Inflated egos are never a good sign

Senior Sales Position Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Alliance Global Services.

Interview

Absolutely Horrible Recruiter! Sent a few LinkedIn emails about an immediate opportunity and then never once followed up. Any recruiter in this industry who has been in that role for more than an hour knows better. The funny thing is they pride themselves as a IT consulting company- who knows the recruiting process. Now that is funny

Interview Questions

• They never had the professional courtesy to follow-up on the questions I had asked.   Answer Question

Senior Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Global Services (Phila, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Similar experience
    Interviewed with a recruiter.
    Next steps were to interview with Executives, starting sith HR.
    3 phone interviews were scheduled.
    3 phone interviews were missed.
    Reflected to me a total lack of professionalism.

I never received an apology call or email.
    This is extremely unprofessional but obviously a sign of how HR is run

IT Summer Internship Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alliance Global Services.

Interview

Had a conversation with the Senior Vice President. Talked about some of the experiences and project experiences I listed on my resume, and asked some basic HR problems, like something about sponsorship and training. No technical tests in the interview. And they make their decision very quick within one week.

Interview Questions

• Do you accept to go to India for training?   1 Answer

Senior Technical Project Manager Interview

Interview

Multiple email communication, phone interviews.

Phone interview had been scheduled and confirmed by an individual from the India office to speak with someone from PA. When it was time for the phone interview, no one called or emailed of a cancelation. I followed up asking if the phone interview needed to be rescheduled, but the individual from the India office was unresponsive.

I would recommend that if you are inteviewing in the US, get a contact from one of the US offices to prevent lack of communication/time zone difference, etc. so that neither of you is wasting time waiting to have a phone interview or receive a response.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Global Services (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Fairly thorough and probing interview

Negotiation

Fairly straightfoward; not much push back on items I requested.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance Global Services (Boston, MA) in July 2007.

Interview

The process was pretty typical of any other consulting firm. Unfortunately, the process took a long time and after 3 rounds of interviews, it took several weeks to hear back from the recruiter. On top of that, there was no phone call to provide feedback or anything similar; the rejection was done by letter.