Cover image for Alliance Human Capital Management

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Alliance Human Capital Management Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

4.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alliance Human Capital Management

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alliance Human Capital Management (The Woodlands, TX) in Aug 2022

Interview

I started with a phone call (non-hiring manager), then an interview the hiring manger where it was more formal, and ended with an interview with the Chief Operating Officer. I didn't get selected and was told some candidates with more experience requiring less training were placed ahead of me.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you worked with an HRIS system and what steps you took to learn that.
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Alliance Human Capital Management

Application

I interviewed at Alliance Human Capital Management

Interview

Had a phone interview, then an in-person interview. I thought it went well and the person interviewing me asked for my references at the end of the in-person interview and made it seem like I got the job. That person ghosted me and I even followed up 2 times but still got no response. Still though the interview process was straight forward and positive besides being ghosted. I recommend for the company not to ghost your candidates especially after they follow up, just inform them they weren’t chosen. It was a positive process except being ghosted.

Interview Questions
  • Basic interview questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. Included a mix of behavioral and situational questions
  • Played a little role playing of leaving a voice mail for a person who didn’t pick up the cold call.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

70 Comments

Tech

454.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Alliance Human Capital Management~1033654
Join the conversation on