Almost Family Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2017

2.3

Clinical Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Almost Family (Harrisburg, PA).

Interview

Years experience in management and home health field relevant.
    Face to face interview with DPS and phone interview with ADO.
    No personality quiz, but there was a skills quiz.
    Referral bonuses offered for recruitment of employers from 500-1000$.

Corporate Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Almost Family (Louisville, KY).

Interview

Applied online; had one phone interview and then an in-person interview with multiple people. They explained things that were going well and areas where they needed improvement and why the position was open. Everyone seemed very open and honest.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my background, my goals, and some behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Mar 21, 2017 – Manager of Recruiting

To Anonymous Employee: Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your personal interviewing experience. We are pleased to hear it went well and that you accepted the position ... More

Clinical Liaison Interview

Interview

Was average, seemed like it was more about were I lived or who I knew. Then not even a call to say thanks but no thanks we've decided to hire someone else. Please call people and at least tell them their status after an interview! Or return a call. Would anyone like to be left hanging??

Interview Questions

• What did you find to be difficult at your last job? Does that matter?   Answer Question

Feb 2, 2017 – Manager of Recruiting

To Anonymous Interview Candidate: I apologize you had a negative interviewing experience. Our recruiters try their best as it is a requirement to respond to all candidates either via email or phone ... More

Clinical Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Almost Family in April 2016.

Interview

A review of my resume and discussion of each employer. Open ended questions regarding my experience with focus medical review and JCACHO Accreditation. One on one interview with Regional Director.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about you past work history.   1 Answer

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Almost Family (Louisville, KY) in February 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume online via their website. Call received from director asking for face to face interview. Discussed company/job requirements..no big surprises. Pay scale is a little different..paid per patient seen, not hourly or salary. Seems a little low to me. Was told need to complete formal application with background check and refer nice check. Then called about a week later with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Why Caretenders? What do you like about home health? How are you a patient advocate?   Answer Question

Feb 2, 2017 – Manager of Recruiting

To Anonymous Employee: Glad you had a positive interviewing experience with Almost Family and joined our team! Thank you for your feedback!

Director of Professional Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Almost Family (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2016.

Interview

A comprehensive interview. Detail oriented, multiple give me an example or a time when you handled specific situations. The interview was stiff, unwelcoming and lacked a feel for the company and its mission. They rely on a personality index test to ascertain if you are a "fit".I had to ask many questions to further my knowledge of the position and determine their commitment in providing an orientation to help you succeed. They switched time of interview twice and were late arriving to the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult thing about managing people?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Almost Family (Bowling Green, KY) in January 2016.

Interview

Spoke on the phone once with a corporate recruiter, who was very friendly and asked good questions. Phone interview with Regional person and face to face interview with both Regional and various office team members.

Interview Questions

• Asked various questions on time management skills, most difficult sales situation, examples of how I keep myself personally motivated.   1 Answer

Jun 14, 2017 – Manager of Recruiting

To Anonymous Employee: Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your interview. I am so glad you had a positive experience and accepted the offer with Almost Family, Inc. Congrats ... More

RN Field Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Almost Family (Fairfield, CT) in November 2015.

Interview

Easy, very friendly, no hard questions. Talked to the regional manager for an hour, she told me a lot about the company and asked me a few questions. I met some of the other staff members and asked a few questions. They took my information to run a background check and said they would call after they check my references.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Almost Family (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

No one from HR really had the details of the job description just the overview. I was contacted on a Wednesday, by phone to see if I would be interested in the position after interviewing for another. Interview was on Friday morning, by mid afternoon the supervisor called me with an offer, I accepted he said that HR would be mailing out an offer letter. In hind sight it all went smoothly but a little fast.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize and stay on task?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Almost Family.

Interview

too many interviews with weeks between each one. took almost 3 months. a hurry up and wait mentality. disorganized. lets meet --no wait-- lets not and oh by the way this person also wants to meet you but not for 3 weeks. and we want you to sign your future career away with a non compete but don't expect to stay here for more than a year because we are such greedy people for referrals and you have 30 days to fix everything we've neglected for a couple years... good luck!