Almost Family Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Almost Family

2.3

Corporate Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Almost Family (Louisville, KY).

Interview

Applied online; had one phone interview and then an in-person interview with multiple people. They explained things that were going well and areas where they needed improvement and why the position was open. Everyone seemed very open and honest.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my background, my goals, and some behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Almost Family Response

Mar 21, 2017 – Manager of Recruiting

To Anonymous Employee: Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your personal interviewing experience. We are pleased to hear it went well and that you accepted the position... More

Paralegal Interview

Interview

They brought me back three times. I thought this was excessive and ridiculous. I assume that the very last person who interviewed me (and the only male) did not like me. Never heard from them again. Oh, did I mention that two of those interview days we had about twelve inches of snow on the ground and most businesses were closed? No one was on the road. I almost slid into a ravine. Total bad experience that I will never forget - and all for nothing.

Case Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Almost Family (Springfield, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

The person that interview me wasn't even over the department and complained A LOT C. Heartz. She cared about keeping her "Side" Organized and all though she was supposed to be a mentor she failed by putting the other side down. And brown nosing I wish I would have not been called. They also hired a Department manager who had no clue of what she was doing.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Almost Family in February 2016.

Interview

Interview was one on one with director. The application process was very quick. I was paid for orientation. Position lacked a proper on the job training. Inteview only lasted 30 mins. Application was filled out before interview.

Interview Questions

• What skills can you contribute to Almost Family?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Almost Family (Bowling Green, KY) in January 2016.

Interview

Spoke on the phone once with a corporate recruiter, who was very friendly and asked good questions. Phone interview with Regional person and face to face interview with both Regional and various office team members.

Interview Questions

• Asked various questions on time management skills, most difficult sales situation, examples of how I keep myself personally motivated.   1 Answer

Almost Family Response

Jun 14, 2017 – Manager of Recruiting

To Anonymous Employee: Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your interview. I am so glad you had a positive experience and accepted the offer with Almost Family, Inc. Congrats... More

Anonymous Employee in West Orange, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Almost Family (West Orange, NJ) in March 2010.

Interview

Phome Screen
    1:1 with HR
    1:1 with Branch Director
    Phone interview with COO

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Difficult

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Interview

1 interview, told I would have 1 territory and then "bait and switch" Forced to sign a non compete. Lied to upon the interview and then nothing to follow through on it.

Negotiation

None

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Almost Family (Louisville, KY) in October 2016.

Interview

Recruiter contact via phone then meeting with group of managers. They do a PI test and there is a brief orientation that takes up a morning with Human Resources. The process was pretty standard.

Interview Questions

• Tell about work history and experience. Why should they hire you?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Almost Family (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

No one from HR really had the details of the job description just the overview. I was contacted on a Wednesday, by phone to see if I would be interested in the position after interviewing for another. Interview was on Friday morning, by mid afternoon the supervisor called me with an offer, I accepted he said that HR would be mailing out an offer letter. In hind sight it all went smoothly but a little fast.

Interview Questions

• How do you organize and stay on task?   1 Answer

Linux Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Almost Family (Louisville, KY) in June 2018.

Interview

Interview was at the local restaurant. Mostly talked about previous experiences and asked question from Resume. Very nice and professional people. I wrote them follow up email week after interview, but nobody responded.