Altegra Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 16, 2016

1.9

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weston, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Altegra Health (Weston, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

It's a very to the point interview. Study different scenarios on how you handle bad situations. Also think of what good customer service means to you and you will be great at it.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a difficult client and how you resolved it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altegra Health (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

The sales associate did most of the interview via telephone. Asked about number of years of experience, previous employment, standard interview questions. A second call from a manager offering me a position.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altegra Health (Charlotte, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

Short phone interview that consisted of a recruiter contacting me via phone and asking me pretty simple questions about myself and my background and if I have my own personal laptop and smart phone. Then I was able to ask more specific questions about the job itself.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in coding?   1 Answer

Field Chart Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Altegra Health (Augusta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Was contacted through email them a quick phone interview. Was told I was hired. Completed training on conference call and submitted all paperwork, but never heard back. Jumped through a lot of hoops for nothing. I believe they were bought by Change Healthcare. I am assuming transition problems because there are too many contact people and little coordination between them.

Interview Questions

• Do you have at least two years medical chart experience?   1 Answer

Hedis Abstractor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altegra Health in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online and they called me the following day. I didn't call back immediately and the recruiter forgot he never actually spoke to me and sent an email with a pretest. After passing, I emailed him back and was offered a position after discussing the pay per chart and answering my other questions. We'll see how this goes!

CPC Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Altegra Health in December 2015.

Interview

A recruiter will contact you and discuss the job opening to see if you are interested. Your references and work history are checked for accuracy. There are specific questions as to how much you experience you have in each field they are looking for so if another project opens up they already have your information and can reach out to you in the future.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any HEDIS experience?   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Altegra Health (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Went through a recruiting agency, did a telephone interview, was hired within 5 days. If going through a recruiter, the interview process is easy. If going through the company, you will have a panel interview with three to four managers and will also have to submit to a drug test.

Clinical Reader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altegra Health.

Interview

Phone interview. 2 weeks later offered a job and was told to wait for HR to contact me regarding details. Now over a month later and they will not answer emails. Never heard any response back. Perhaps due to the recent buy out? However, up front honesty and not to leave someone hanging is the best policy in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions asking why you would be good for the job, is at home work going to be ok since you are used to being with public   Answer Question

Medical Records Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altegra Health (Grand Rapids, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

Everything done via internet - even the training. They use Talentwise to perform Background check. The training modules are all online and you must pass to be able to accept a project.

Remote Medical Coder Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Altegra Health in May 2015.

Interview

I emailed a recruiter with my resume, she called back within 24 hours. I actually didn't realize it was an interview when she called. I did not receive much information about the company, and she didn't ask many questions. It was a brief call but she ended it by confirming my email address to send new hire paperwork. I needed the job so I didn't ask enough questions. The onboarding process took nearly 2 months and was extremely disorganized.