Altegra Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Altegra Health Interview Questions

Updated Sep 8, 2017

1.9

Field Reviewer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altegra Health.

Interview

Submitted application online. Contacted by their HR immediately and asked very few questions and told that same day that I was hired. You are also required to take their test to identify different types of medical documents.

Interview Questions

• Did I have experience with EMR/EHR.   1 Answer

Interview

Interview process was very quick and easy with lots of paperwork, Though most of the work was done by third party contractor. Everything else following was quick and easy, highly recommended to other employees.

Interview Questions

• How would you contribute to the automation team with your experience?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Altegra Health.

Interview

Process was short and to the point with each person interviewing with. Could not answer some of my question when I ask them. I had interviewed with approx. 7 people before I had completed the process.

Interview Questions

• When could you Start at Altegra   1 Answer

Medical Record Field Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altegra Health (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview was basically about medical record contents & privacy guidelines. More questions was regarding how do you review a medical record for completion, missing data etc. Focus was also on understanding if I'm aware of using internet & MS office.

Remote Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altegra Health in September 2016.

Interview

After quickly scanning over my resume with me, the recruiter happily offered me the job of Remote Auditor, in which I had NO experience. They don't care about your background, skills, or knowledge. They hire you regardless. Easy to get a job, impossible to produce high-quality work at the VERY high quota expectations expected of you.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever coded before?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weston, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Altegra Health (Weston, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

It's a very to the point interview. Study different scenarios on how you handle bad situations. Also think of what good customer service means to you and you will be great at it.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a difficult client and how you resolved it   Answer Question

Remote Medical Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altegra Health (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

The sales associate did most of the interview via telephone. Asked about number of years of experience, previous employment, standard interview questions. A second call from a manager offering me a position.

Remote Medical Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altegra Health (Charlotte, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

Short phone interview that consisted of a recruiter contacting me via phone and asking me pretty simple questions about myself and my background and if I have my own personal laptop and smart phone. Then I was able to ask more specific questions about the job itself.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in coding?   1 Answer

Field Chart Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Altegra Health (Augusta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Was contacted through email them a quick phone interview. Was told I was hired. Completed training on conference call and submitted all paperwork, but never heard back. Jumped through a lot of hoops for nothing. I believe they were bought by Change Healthcare. I am assuming transition problems because there are too many contact people and little coordination between them.

Interview Questions

• Do you have at least two years medical chart experience?   1 Answer

Hedis Abstractor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altegra Health in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online and they called me the following day. I didn't call back immediately and the recruiter forgot he never actually spoke to me and sent an email with a pretest. After passing, I emailed him back and was offered a position after discussing the pay per chart and answering my other questions. We'll see how this goes!