Alternatives Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alternatives

Lead Job Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Billings, MT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alternatives (Billings, MT) in August 2015.

Interview

Application from Job Corps.- Initial Interview, one on one with the previous position holder - Group Interview, structured questions, point system answers with three department heads - Final Interview, phone call w HR, mostly just verification of information on the application and job description.

Interview Questions

• How does your degree and experience relate to corrections,recovery, and reintegration?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Alternatives.

Interview

usually a screening and then interview. SEcond interview if management position may be done.
    trainings and other requirements already done is a plus.
    screening done by HR. FIrst interview done by supervisor. second interviews if needed.

Interview Questions

• writing down responses to questions about reactions to situations   Answer Question

Negotiation

not real negotiations that I know of.

Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raritan, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alternatives (Raritan, NJ) in April 2011.

Interview

I was hired after one interview I believe. I worked at ECAP, the manager was impressed by dressing up for interviews. They are looking for people who are hardworking, conscientious and actually care about the job, as they generally get employees who are anything but. If you are professional during the interview you'll probably be hired. I always thought they should have you spend time with clients before hiring, but currently you just interview with the manager and sometimes assistant managers.

Interview Questions

• Don't think there was anything crazy in the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There are a lot of different positions/group homes in the company, so often you can easily switch locations.