Amadeus Software Development Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amadeus Software Development Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amadeus (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

I had applied for a Java Developer role. The interview process took about a week's time. First, there was a telephonic conversation with the Unit Manager wherein we discussed more about my technical skills & experience. This was more about knowing if I was the right candidate for the job. Next, I had a coding test to be taken online. It was a time-bound challenge with questions ranging from multiple choice questions to writing actual code. Once I was successful, I was contacted for face-to-face interview at Amadeus, London office. This round lasted for about 1 hour comprising of both technical & HR round.

Interview Questions

• The questions were primarily based on object-oriented programming concepts, design patterns in Java, latest Java version features, challenges faced as a team-player, client-facing skills, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amadeus

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amadeus.

Interview

1) phone interview with human resources, mostly to check if you are interested and willing to move to work there
    2) Personality, maths, language and logics test done online
    3) interview with a "HR psychologist". This interview is the weirdest I ever had. Very old HR style, list your strength and weaknesses, etc. This HR can veto your application, be extremely careful.
    4) set of 2/3 interview with different directors in the company. Usually goes well if you did your homework.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses.
      Where do you see yourself in five years
      Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amadeus.

Interview

Test(English+Data Interpretation)
    Test was difficult. Data interpretation part had to be done very quickly.
    English section was good as well.
    Technical Interview(They asked questions related to OOPS. Interviewer was helpful. Questions were asked based on the subject you knew. Ample chances were given to answer the question. Questions related to data structures, final year project as well as other project you had done were also asked.
    Managerial Interview(Interviewer was not very friendly here. It was similar to technical interview. I dont know why it was called a manegerial interview.)
    HR interview(I didnt reach this round)

Interview Questions

• Technical Interview - OOPS, data structures, os, dbms
      managerial - same
      Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amadeus (New Delhi (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

The campus recruitment process consisted of a preliminary online test which was conducted on SHL platform. Majority portion was on Data Interpretation and calculators will be allowed. This tells you how much calculation is required. I would suggest you to take a practice test a day prior to the actual test. It helped me a lot.
    Out of 125 students, 16 were shortlisted for the interviews.
    The panel was very friendly, especially the director. Normal coding questions and puzzles in addition to your resume.
    A total of 3 rounds: Tech + Director + HR
    The final list had 6 students.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amadeus (Vellore (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

1st round - MCQ Based . Only Data Interpretation and English questions.
    2nd Round - technical interview. asked questions on projects and internship and on data structures and data base management system
    3rd round - technical interview - asked about SQL , Web technologies etc.
    4th round - HR round, basic questions and location etc.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amadeus (Madrid (Spain)) in May 2016.

Interview

The first contact was done through an external HR company by phone. Once passed, I had an skype interview with some of HR. After that, an interview in person with the HR director and the departament manager. The last step was a phone call with the project lead, based in another country.

Interview Questions

• Basically they asked me to tell them my career. Since I stated some situations which were difficult, they asked me how I managed them and if I still think if that was the best solution to those problems.   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nice (France)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Amadeus (Nice (France)).

Interview

Passed through interview process with 3 different managers. Final interview with the head of the department where I had to work in. Not too many technical questions, mainly on personality and to understand if apt to work in a team.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amadeus in October 2015.

Interview

online exams + 2 interviews + plus 2 onsite interview in france. i am still about going for the interview at nice so i have not know the outcome yet

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amadeus (Kolkata (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

There is a sal test where one has to work on data interpretation. Calculators are allowed although the sums are lengthy. Also there is a english section which was okay . Then the interviewew asked questions on C/C++ and cloud computing. It was ok and they asked normal stuff ike data structure, files, prime number, overloading and oop things.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nice (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amadeus (Nice (France)) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview consists in 3 cycles, first one is applying on their web page, then there are series of online tests, after that there is a personal conversation which is held in 3 times 1 hour sessions, one with HR consultant and other two with people in the department hierarchy(director, senior manager or VP ).

Interview Questions

• Most difficult was to position myself in situation where I need to speak on the same level with a VP of a company I am applying to, but after first 10-20 minutes I got loosen up, since all the personel was very pleasant.   Answer Question