Amadeus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amadeus (Zürich (Switzerland)) in January 2019.

Interview

Very well organized. Interview had 3 rounds including HR, Local project manager and Regional project manager. All the interview was about 1.5 hours long and was up to the point and the questions were sensible enough to the topic.

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amadeus (Waltham, MA).

Interview

Applied through my school's portal. The process took a month. The recruiter reached out to me. First, an online coding test. 10 days later a technical interview on Skype. The questions were based on core java and REST API.
    A week later had on site interview. There were total 5 interviews. Interviews were a mixture of technical, behavioral and communication skills. In technical, I was tested on both algorithms and design. More than the difficulty of the algorithm, the approach to the problem was important. They were very quick in letting me know the result at every step.

Interview Questions

• A question on extracting information from logs. A question involving binary search and hash table. An API design problem. Some questions on java concurrency. Describe a project in detail.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amadeus (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

1) Call from recruiter to clarify some basic questions like availability, job functions etc.
    2) Online programming test
    3) Skype call about 1 hour, technical screening.
    4) On-site interview, 1 technical and 1 non-technical round

Interview Questions

• Programs testing your knowledge on data structures, algorithms. Design related questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Amadeus (Waltham, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

Was referred by a friend. Had an initial HR call followed by an hr of skype Interview. Was mostly technical. The questions were mostly basic, nothing complex at all. Was called for an onsite immediately. Had one more technical Interview(again nothing complex, basic concepts only) Interview with hiring manager and team lead( mainly about past work experience, more behavioral questions) . Then had an interview with a business analyst, was more like a conversation then an interview.

Interview Questions

• memory handling in C++, reverse a linked list (iterative and recursive) , Different data structures you have and the diff between them. Couple of design pattern questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

A phone interview from HR, it lasted half an hour with all technical questions and no behavior questions. Questions are not difficult, just some basic knowledge of C++, as it is the main language they use.

Interview Questions

• 10 questions based on the basic knowledge of C++   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amadeus.

Interview

Applied online, got a call from HR to setup first phone interview with manager.
    Went for around 50 mins.
    Still need to go for on-site.

Interview Questions

• Asked about experience. Issues faced, how the issues were tackled.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Amadeus (Worcester, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview consisted 1:1 with 5 Team Lead Engineers and Director of Engineering. The Director of Engineering is very friendly and smart. The 1:1 was entirely filled with technical questions on Java, C++ and SQL.

The office is small and has a mundane atmosphere. This is an R&D branch and therefore they are busy with product development. Hiring decisions are extremely slow. Overall, the interview was nice but administration could have been better.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Amadeus (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a staff company, and set up the skype interview that week. It's a video interview, and I thought I don't need a camera, and failed to wear a formal dress. After setting up the camera, followed by a number of technical question on collabedit. Questions are all general technical questions. No behavior questions, no questions on the resume.

Interview Questions

• design pattern, memory leak, C++, SQL, reverse a string   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The worst hiring managers you can see anywhere. Recruiters approaching the candidates from Ivy league schools and then turning them down without any reason. Never waste your time interviewing in this poor company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amadeus (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

A waster of time interviewing this company. They don't know what kind of people they are looking for. They asked a lot of useless conceptual questions which a simple Google search can be solved. The salary looks below industry average. If looking for something in Boston area, you could easily find a much better job. Not worth to waste time here.

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amadeus (Waltham, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

Okay.. HR calls you to set up the meeting. Then you go in for 1:1. Met with 3 managers all in the same division, but for three different teams.

Be warned that they hire for need basis to the teams not, for your best fit.

Interview Questions

• Projects in the past, but it's changed now to algorithm questions.   Answer Question