AmeriHealth Caritas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Provider Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied for the position online last Wednesday HR emailed me to call her where we set up the face to face interview for that Monday. Interview today with 1 supervisor took about 20min interview went well askd 3 behavior questions (tell me abt a time) an asks reasons i left my past employment, 1 hour after i left interview hr contact me via email to speak with them about the interview , they offered me the position I accepted , adv that next step is background check and drug test via a 3rd party company, *they verify last 3 employers , education, etc*

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you went above and beyond the customer needs and the customer was still not satisfied   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

This company did not have an actual address..or rather, their address is not accessible by GPS. Sounds weird but I'll try to explain it.They send you an address alongside paper directions on how to get there. Very stressful for someone who has never been to Philly. Had to interview with three people for 45 mins each. Two of them at one location and the other at another location I equally had to drive to. Instead of having me interview with the two interviewers at the same location, they had me driving from one location to another. The second location's address to was not accessible by GPS as well. I got lost reading road signs and the receptionist had to stay on the phone to help me. Jeez. It's hard to explain but imagine if I had to uber back and forth. Maybe someone else will have no issues with this but it was absolutely ridiculous. Worst interview I've experienced.

Interview Questions

• -Systems I've worked on
      -A run down of how my work day looks like
      -Projects I have worked on
      -challenges at the jobs listed on my resume
      -Achievements
      -Random Stuff on tableau, connecting to different data sources, joins, create some visualizations based on a worksheet presented to me, Totals, calculations etc
      -SQL- joins(cross joins and when we might have them, the difference between left and right, inner and outer), index, types of indexes and when they are used, views and why they are used, functions, data modeling etc
      Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas in May 2017.

Interview

I had a mandatory phone pre-screening interview before I was scheduled for an interview. The actual interview was very relaxed. I was still not fully confident about my chances even though I thought the interview went well. I found out the next Monday that I got the job. Very excited!

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to leave your current position?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Received email to initiate phone interview. Had phone interview with hr the next day. Next step is to have sit down with hiring department manager. HR has set question they must ask you that dont really seem to pertain to job. However, they are based off of the difficulties that will arise in position and want to see how you will handle it.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle deadlines? How do you handle when there is a lack of communication between departments and there is a deadline due?   1 Answer
    • STAR based question. Very interested in the result aspect.   Answer Question

Business Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Consisted of phone screen and two in person interview sessions back to back. One consisted of a manager in an office and the other consisted of two analysts in a board room. All were very nice and professional.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths, weaknesses? Describe a time that you found faults in your companies processes and how did you go about correcting those errors?   Answer Question

Utilization Review RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookhaven, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas (Brookhaven, PA).

Interview

First a phone interview with talent acquisition, then phone call with HR to set up a face to face interview. Face to face interview with two supervisors at work site. Communication via email regarding extended application for more information.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when..., what is your biggest professional accomplishment up to this point?   1 Answer

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

Interviewed for IT Director position. It took nearly 2 months and Recruiter, 2 telephone, 2 onsite interviews. Here is the two observations. 1) Hiring manager or his boss does not have idea on what they want. 3) There is huge gap between recruiter and hiring manager 4) on top of that there are bunch recruiters coordinate the process, so you don't know what is going on.. I took two days off to attend onsite interviews and after repeated requests recruiter have given some unknown reason they have canceled the position. I wasted 2 annual days leave and 4 hours phone interview time and good amount of preparation for the position. It is completely insane on wasting time on their front. It is very important they need to know candidate give good amount of time and respect the candidate. I never apply the company again. It is such a waste of time.

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview was via email contact then phone screen. After that there was a meeting with one of the department IT VP's. They were very quick to schedule the in-person interview which I thought was great. The actual interview was the standard process; review of the role, expectations for the candidate, delving into details about past roles, and then a series of questions.

Interview Questions

• The one thing that was asked was the typical "What kind of manager are you"? This is the question that you have 50/50 chance of getting right depending upon what the hiring manager wants to hear.   2 Answers

Proposal Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Too many people -- potential employees meet with all different people and some have nothing to do with the position and don't have a very good idea of the right questions to ask for the job. It felt like an unnecessary gauntlet that was designed to take longer than it needed it to.

Interview Questions

• If you were a crayon, what color would you be? (No, seriously. A VP asked that).   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AmeriHealth Caritas.

Interview

Be ready to answer several SAR's questions, provide examples about your past employment history. Be ready to provide examples and experiences as well. Dress professional and be on time. Make sure that you access your email daily, as everything sent is by email and needs to be completed in order for the assignment to be received. The only problem I had was with HR, they called me, when I returned the call the guy said, he was busy even though he was the one that left a message to call him.

Interview Questions

• What are you strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer