AmeriPath Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AmeriPath Interview Questions

2.3

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at AmeriPath (Addison, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

I was brought in through a staffing agency. AmeriPath liked me and my work and the interview was more me telling them about my past work experience on my resume, they already knew I fit the job because I was already working there and they already knew my quality and work ethic.

Interview Questions

• What I did at previous employer.   1 Answer

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AmeriPath (Irvine, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with one person who was very pleasant. I was young and didn't know what I was applying for. This was the only interview I had with the company and they called me at a later date to tell me I was hired.

Cytogenetic Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmeriPath (Shelton, CT) in January 2011.

Interview

Very straightforward process. Phone interview followed by a formal in person interview with the supervisor and the coordinator. Did not feel high pressure or like I was being tested. Everyone was very nice and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• What cytogenetic experience do you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

did not negotiate

Medical Transcription Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AmeriPath (Pompano Beach, FL) in March 2010.

Interview

Attended one face to face interview with the manager.

Interview Questions

• What's your biggest weakness?   1 Answer
    • Have you done dermatopathology transcription before?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AmeriPath (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2009.

Interview

Took a long time, 2 months before I was finally on board.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Took what was offered due to no other job offer.

Billing/Collection Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmeriPath (Orlando, FL) in March 2009.

Interview

HR Person was condescending, The Supervisor was fairly nice, seemed to be satisfied with my answers.
    Questions were appropriate. The atmosphere was uncomfortable. I would think that when an interview lasts for more than an hour, they would at least offer you a bottled water. Future candidates should be aware that they need to brush up on the details of the position and know the answer.

Interview Questions

• If you were asked by your Supervisor to do something that you did not consider ethical/ correct, what would you do.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The work culture is extremely divided, an"us vs them" atmosphere. If you need a job with good pay, I suppose it's worth it but don't expect job security. There was no negotiation, a true take it or leave it offer.