American Specialty Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Specialty Health Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2017

2.5

Trainer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at American Specialty Health.

Interview

Every part of the process was professional. The online process could use a little updating, but the employees are all very helpful. The face interviews were also positive. Everyone was very friendly and the process was well put together.

User Experience Designer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Specialty Health (San Diego, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with Design Director and UX Manage. Conversational in nature. Then a group onsite with portfolio review. They are very invested in process, not so much visual design. Very casual, no design challenges. They seemed to be looking for culture fit. The only problem is they ghosted with no communication for 1 month after they said they would get back to me in a week.

Interview Questions

• Describe your process in detail, how do you bring a product from concept to reality?   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Interview

Everyone I met with was very friendly. They were upfront about the job requirements and difficulties. Questions were fairly typical for a position like this. At the end of the interview, they were patient as I asked a large number of questions. Response time after the interview was a few weeks.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Specialty Health (New York, NY).

Interview

The process dose not involve coding, just basic talking project with the recruit, the whole interview goes well. The process dose not involve coding, just basic talking project with the recruit, the whole interview goes well.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at American Specialty Health (Southlake, TX).

Interview

Signed in with about 3-4 other applicants, and after a short wait was taken into a conference room and asked about previous employment. Pretty standard. Interviewer was a very nice and personable lady.

Senior Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Specialty Health (San Diego, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a 1.5 interview with an additional 1 hour test after the interview. I don't feel the teat was appropriate to the job as it didn't give enough information in order to complete

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at American Specialty Health (San Diego, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I saw the job posting on Craigslist and figured it was worth a try to apply. I was contacted by a Temp Agency via phone and we briefly discussed my resume. To make a long story short, my resume spoke volumes and she submitted my information to their HR Dept. After a day or so turnaround, I was scheduled for an interview. I was interviewed on a Wed. with the HR Manager and offered a different position based on my skills shortly after. The interview was amazing, the best interview I've had! The manager was pleasant, knowledgable and easy going. I was no longer nervous and it made the interview all the more easy to conduct. I left the interview feeling as though I got the job and I was correct.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you had to deal with a difficult situation and what did you do? Also, if you had a chance, would you do anything differently?   Answer Question
    • Do you think that it is important to work as a team or as an individual?   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Specialty Health (San Diego, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Very thorough and informative. I had a phone interview, then met in person with HR and with two of the members of the team that I'd be working with, plus took several ability skills tests. Everyone was wonderful, friendly and made the process comfortable. I appreciated the time and effort everyone put into the interview process. I'm still waiting to hear back to see if I receive an offer but I'd highly recommend anyone looking for stable employment with a great company culture to apply here.

Interview Questions

• Typical but varied questions regarding work experience and co-worker/boss interactions   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

This was a really long time ago so i am not sure how relevant it is now but the interview was basic - going over resumer, more character questions. nothing too difficult

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Specialty Health (San Diego, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Thorough screening and ability to meet with a variety of members of the team, including prospective co-workers. Appropriate number of interviews with good questions. Very talented recruiters who do a thorough job ensuring that you are qualified before you move on through the process.

Interview Questions

• What do you see as the difference between leadership and management?   Answer Question