American Specialty Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 14, 2017

2.5

Videographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at American Specialty Health (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I applied online and received a voicemail inviting me in for an interview but then...nothing happened. I called back three times, left numerous voice mails, and was never able to get back in contact with HR. Months later I received a blanket e-mail that was obviously BCC'd to all of the other applicants thanking me for applying but they'll be going forward with someone else. I responded to that e-mail asking what happened, reiterating the aforementioned story. The HR woman who initially left me the voicemail got back to me (finally) and said right after leaving that voicemail, they moved into the final stages with another candidate (?) and she was getting "caught up" from the holidays, otherwise she would have messaged me earlier. They reached out to me in November for the job, and this conversation was happening in late January. None of this makes much sense at all and I'm just attributing it to poor management. However, given the universally negative customer reviews of American Specialty Health, I think that perhaps they were doing me a favor. Plus, I won a couple of awards for my videography not too long after this event, so...thanks?

Interview Questions

• We'd like to talk with you about the videographer position?   1 Answer

Senior Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Specialty Health.

Interview

Brief phone interview with HR then an in-person interview. HR told me I'd be doing one type of assessment after the interview, but the assessment was totally different. HR gal was confused. Staff seems very young and right out of college, but managers seem experienced.

Senior SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at American Specialty Health (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I attended one of American Speciality Health's job fair events where I met a good number of senior employees there. They invited me to an interview the very next week.

Interview Questions

• They asked me very technical questions for the position.   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at American Specialty Health.

Interview

Every part of the process was professional. The online process could use a little updating, but the employees are all very helpful. The face interviews were also positive. Everyone was very friendly and the process was well put together.

User Experience Designer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Specialty Health (San Diego, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with Design Director and UX Manage. Conversational in nature. Then a group onsite with portfolio review. They are very invested in process, not so much visual design. Very casual, no design challenges. They seemed to be looking for culture fit. The only problem is they ghosted with no communication for 1 month after they said they would get back to me in a week.

Interview Questions

• Describe your process in detail, how do you bring a product from concept to reality?   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Interview

Everyone I met with was very friendly. They were upfront about the job requirements and difficulties. Questions were fairly typical for a position like this. At the end of the interview, they were patient as I asked a large number of questions. Response time after the interview was a few weeks.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Specialty Health (New York, NY).

Interview

The process dose not involve coding, just basic talking project with the recruit, the whole interview goes well. The process dose not involve coding, just basic talking project with the recruit, the whole interview goes well.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at American Specialty Health (Southlake, TX).

Interview

Signed in with about 3-4 other applicants, and after a short wait was taken into a conference room and asked about previous employment. Pretty standard. Interviewer was a very nice and personable lady.

Senior Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at American Specialty Health (San Diego, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a 1.5 interview with an additional 1 hour test after the interview. I don't feel the teat was appropriate to the job as it didn't give enough information in order to complete

Interview Questions

• What qualified me for position   1 Answer

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at American Specialty Health (San Diego, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I saw the job posting on Craigslist and figured it was worth a try to apply. I was contacted by a Temp Agency via phone and we briefly discussed my resume. To make a long story short, my resume spoke volumes and she submitted my information to their HR Dept. After a day or so turnaround, I was scheduled for an interview. I was interviewed on a Wed. with the HR Manager and offered a different position based on my skills shortly after. The interview was amazing, the best interview I've had! The manager was pleasant, knowledgable and easy going. I was no longer nervous and it made the interview all the more easy to conduct. I left the interview feeling as though I got the job and I was correct.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you had to deal with a difficult situation and what did you do? Also, if you had a chance, would you do anything differently?   Answer Question
    • Do you think that it is important to work as a team or as an individual?   1 Answer