Americas Best Value Inn Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Sort:

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Americas Best Value Inn (San Francisco, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

very easy. phone interview, and one face-to-face interview.I applied in-person and was contacted almost immediately. Two days after that I was scheduled for an interview. I went in and interviewed with the general manager. At the end of the interview I was offered the position and I accepted. I started just a short two weeks after that!

Interview Questions

• What are my long term career goals?   1 Answer

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Americas Best Value Inn.

Interview

Very simple - a phone pre screen then a 20 minutes face to face, ONce you pass that you get UNPAID OJT for 5 hours.... then the rest of training is paid

Front Desk Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Americas Best Value Inn (Boulder, CO) in June 2010.

Interview

1. Fill out a paper application
    2. Turn it into the Manager
    3. Get call back for an interview
    4. Interview: Simple questions relating to hotel experience. The most important part is proving that you are a good fit for the hotel. If you and the manager get along then you will get the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when a drunk unruely guest comes into the office and will not leave?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take it or leave it

Front Desk Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dothan, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Americas Best Value Inn (Dothan, AL).

Interview

Filling out papper application,resume, interview at that time with owner edward stutts now manager through innis free management only.

Declined hotel management as the hotel was not updated till innisfree management came in years later.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Americas Best Value Inn in December 2014.

Interview

my friend called me and told me that her job was hiring and I went in the next day and I was offered the job on the spot. The general manager at the time took her word. I filled out the application and paperwork and started training that day.

Regional Sales Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Americas Best Value Inn in February 2010.

Interview

The interview process was initially straightforward and personal with a reputable hiring manager. As part of the process, I then sat in on a CEO-led conference call for potential clients to get a better idea of the value proposition, which was a great idea. The only concern that I had was that we never directly discussed the compensation package, despite multiple phone conversations, which troubled me. Also, this is apparently an organization that values your personal follow-up in the interview process as a way to measure intent/responsibility in an old school sales fashion. Sent emails were not returned, but the manager was always available by phone. I decided that I'd be happier in a different environment and moved on.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me about past experience working with hotel owners.   Answer Question