Americold Logistics Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 56 of over 56 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Americold Logistics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomingdale, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Americold Logistics (Bloomingdale, GA) in Apr 2021

Interview

I submitted my app and within a day or two received notification I was selected for an interview. After that I also received a number of reminders via email on directions, and dress.

Interview Questions
  • To explain some of my past job experience, and why I felt I was qualified for said position.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Americold Logistics (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2021

Interview

I had 2 interviews they both were good interviews. The background check was very intensive. They check your high school to see if your actually graduated and they also drug test.

Interview Questions
  • Basic interview questions. Tell me about yourself, what are your weaknesses, what are your strengths.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Americold Logistics (Atlanta, GA) in Nov 2020

Interview

I knocked the first interview out of the park. I was qualified to do the work and I was able to convey that with ease. What was supposed to be a 30 minute interview was less than 15 minutes. I was told that I will receive a second interview within two weeks. After two weeks and no follow-up, I sent an email to the recruiter I interviewed with. After another week and another follow-up attempt I realized I was being ignored. A month after my first interview I received a rejection letter. Recruiting really should be better regulated. The hiring practices are getting more u fair the longer they go under-scrutinized. I was clearly discriminated against for this job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Americold Logistics

Application

I interviewed at Americold Logistics

Interview

Interview was easy. All I was asked were basic questions about why was I right for the job or previous work experience. Very nice people and extremely cold environment. If you like cold come here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Americold Logistics (Atlanta, GA) in Jul 2020

Interview

Recruiters are super nice and persistent. They gave pointers on what they think the hiring manager will be looking for. They also want to make sure that a future employee is greatly compensated.

Interview Questions
  • On a scale of 1-10 how well will you rate your knowledge of SOX compliance?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Americold Logistics (Atlanta, GA) in Mar 2020

Interview

I never actually applied for the position. I was called by the recruiter and had a series of phone screens and then in-person interviews. The recruiter never called me back after after the interviews. Saw the job posted online. I reached out to them, but they never called me back. Very unprofessional. Not cool.

Interview Questions
  • There were not any difficult questions. It was more of a conversation that actually went very well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Americold Logistics (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2019

Interview

I applied online for the position. I was contacted by email by the recruiter to set up a date/time for a phone interview. On the day/time of the interview the recruiter never called me. I emailed the recruiter to ask if we should reschedule and she never responded. I never heard back from her again. A week later I received an automated email that I wasn’t chosen for the job. Very unprofessional and I would not want to work for a company that is this unprofessional in their hiring process.

Interview Questions
  • I was not asked any questions since the recruiter never called me as scheduled.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Americold Logistics (Nashville, TN) in Jul 2019

Interview

I had tow interviews that went really well. The leaders of the company were easy to talk to and you could tell they were good at their jobs. They also showed that they really cared about the company and wanted it to grow with obtaining great leadership.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you failed. What did you learn from it?

Anonymous Employee in New Madrid, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Americold Logistics (New Madrid, MO) in Mar 2019

Interview

I filled an app out. Then got a phone call from hr set up on site interview. Was offered the job. Had a UA passed now just waiting on background check to clear

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Americold Logistics

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Americold Logistics

Interview

Initial communications were made via an interview request from an internal recruiter on Indeed Prime. I had responded a couple days later expressing interest, and shared available time slots to lock down a time on our respective calendars. They then proceeded to ghost me for close to 3 weeks before finally declining to proceed further, due to "hav[ing] an offer extended to a candidate" and asking me to disregard the previous interview request. Can't say I was impressed with the lack of timely communication and an obviously disorganized hiring process.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 56 Interviews