Americold Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Americold Logistics

2.2

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Americold Logistics (Atlanta, GA) in August 2019.

Interview

I applied online for the position. I was contacted by email by the recruiter to set up a date/time for a phone interview. On the day/time of the interview the recruiter never called me. I emailed the recruiter to ask if we should reschedule and she never responded. I never heard back from her again. A week later I received an automated email that I wasn’t chosen for the job. Very unprofessional and I would not want to work for a company that is this unprofessional in their hiring process.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked any questions since the recruiter never called me as scheduled.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Madrid, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Americold Logistics (New Madrid, MO) in March 2019.

Interview

I filled an app out. Then got a phone call from hr set up on site interview. Was offered the job. Had a UA passed now just waiting on background check to clear

Full Stack Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Americold Logistics.

Interview

Initial communications were made via an interview request from an internal recruiter on Indeed Prime. I had responded a couple days later expressing interest, and shared available time slots to lock down a time on our respective calendars. They then proceeded to ghost me for close to 3 weeks before finally declining to proceed further, due to "hav[ing] an offer extended to a candidate" and asking me to disregard the previous interview request. Can't say I was impressed with the lack of timely communication and an obviously disorganized hiring process.

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Americold Logistics (Ontario, OR) in October 2018.

Interview

Very informal. I got a tour of the facilities. Interview was one on one. I was made very comfortable. I had no experience but was given the opportunity to be trained in a new occupation.

HR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Americold Logistics.

Interview

Manger called asked a few questions and never called back even after multiple emails requesting feedback and manager advising that I would receive a call back. Very unprofessional.

Applied online, received a phone screen.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Americold Logistics.

Interview

Easy interview. Was told everything I wanted to hear as far as schedule, salary, etc. However, much of what vfc was said was not followed through and only used as a means to bait and switch.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work for Americold.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nampa, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Americold Logistics (Nampa, ID) in August 2018.

Interview

Briefly discussed experience over the phone with corporate recruiter, phone call almost instantly afterwards with manager at location. Met with manager and discussed resume, asked a couple of experienced based questions, hired on the spot, corporate HR process took 4-6 weeks to process so start date was 4 weeks later than expected.

Anonymous Employee in Carthage, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Americold Logistics (Carthage, MO) in June 2018.

Interview

Quick and easy first it was a phone process and then few days later you went to the plant and had a walk around then asked if you wanted the job.

Forklift Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Americold Logistics in March 2018.

Interview

It was smooth professional and sppedy interview my qualifications were know before I gotten there, so it was win for me all the way across the board I recommend the company for anyone who wants to have a career

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Americold Logistics (Carson, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

It first started with a phone screening. Then I was asked to meet with the hiring managers for the in-person. The interview started with a short math, and data comparison test. I was given a walk-through of your Carson facility. Then I was asked a bunch of generic sounding questions. For some reason the interviewer had the need to state "we ask these questions to everyone". Seriously I doubt that's true... I could feel the hate in the air. Your managers wasted my time. Maybe I should of included a selfie with my resume. Your company has zero diversity. Clearly, this location of Americold should be renamed to Mexicold.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to figure out a problem...   Answer Question