Amerigroup Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amerigroup Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2017

2.8

Data Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amerigroup.

Interview

The interview process was amazing. They made me feel very comfortable and described the job description in great detail. I asked them questions as well and they didn't mind answering honestly

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Amerigroup (Norfolk, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

Great! Very informative...the position was described in detail. Training was explained and what the expectations were for the position. The panel very knowledgeable about the role. Very relaxed environment

Medicare Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amerigroup (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

I was working there as a temp as an clerical clerk, boss asked me if I would like to apply and interview for the position. It was informal I interviewed that week..advised of my new hire paperwork being mailed to me to complete. That was it very simple process one of the most rewarding opportunity of a lifetime.

Interview Questions

• How much do I wanna get paid?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amerigroup.

Interview

Met with a team manager who asked questions related to prior experience and then went over what the position was about. It was probably the highlight of working there was the interview was actually fair. I found it was similar to call center work I had done previously. That was until I actually started doing the position and found out it was nothing like it was described or what they trained on.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amerigroup (Hanover, MD) in July 2016.

Interview

Hanover Office. Panel interview. 4-5 people interviewed. An exam of SQL and Excel at the end. From 9 in the morning to 1:30 in the afternoon. 30 min - 60 min interview per person. Exam was about 1 hour. Very nice people. Good to work with.

Interview Questions

• When you got the data, what is the first step you would do?
      Some technical question about how to deal with data.
      Some statistical question.
      Answer Question

RN In Medical Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amerigroup (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

Worked with Recruiter and HR, interviewed over the phone then met face to face with three managers. Very relaxed interview. The entire process was handled very professionally. Had the opportunity to discuss more than one available opening and express which position best fit my skills, experience and interest. Much of the paperwork in the hiring process is done online.

Ombudsman Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amerigroup (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview was great. Easy process. Not stressful. He explained what the next steps would be, briefly talked about job duties & geographic territory. I don't really have anything else to add.

Interview Questions

• What I liked best about my previous position.   1 Answer

Business Change Advisor Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amerigroup.

Interview

Very unorganized. Initial phone interview consisted of interviewer discussing aspects of the program but giving no opportunity for the interviewee to discuss qualifications or ask questions. Face to face interview was unorganized as well. Interviewer was unable to give a clear description of position requirements, expectations, when interviews would conclude, or salary.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to write a comprehensive plan of program implementation.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amerigroup.

Interview

Interview with Director and Manager with no experience. Lasted about 1 hour, validated my parking ticket. Offered position next day background took 2 weeks. 1:1 very pleasant Director she was very engaging and described what the position duties are and the future plans would be. .

Investigative Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Amerigroup in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got a call the next week to schedule an interview, interviewed the next week. The interview itself was pretty standard, some technical questions and a few situational questions. The talent acquisition specialist was very helpful and the interviewers were very friendly. Got informed very quickly regarding their decision.