Amerigroup Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Amerigroup

2.7

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amerigroup (Virginia Beach, VA) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied through their company website, emailed an Actuary within their company, and received an email a week later. I was offered a phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What is a current issue in healthcare that is affecting insurance companies and hospitals?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amerigroup (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2018.

Interview

They launched a career day which was held at a hotel. I interviewed with two people at the same time. We went over my skills and then rather than the jobs I came to apply for, they felt I might be better in the program manager's position due to my experience with project management. What they didn't explain was that the position was for a new business implementation. They offered great pay and I end up leaving an employer I had be with for over nine years. Once the implementation was complete, I was shown the door.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amerigroup (Eagan, MN) in May 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed by phone by two people, interview lasted 45 minutes. There were the usual questions and there was not much detail because it was a new piece of business.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amerigroup (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

I had the whole interview online..was contacted by a recruiter said I sent in an app 3 months ago.. supposedly a mass recruitment for Las Vegas area and a new building supposedly..they asked a few questions and I got the job....very different from usually interviews..no face to face..has anyone else received this offer..I just hope it's all legit..

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amerigroup.

Interview

Applied through Anthem. Was contacted 2 days later via email, and the interview was set up within the next week. Interview was very casual. 3 people interviewed me and it was almost conversational the whole time. Not very stressful.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I I thought I would handle transitioning to a job where everything was on the computer and phone, and there wasn't in-person interactions.   1 Answer

LTSS Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Amerigroup (Albuquerque, NM) in September 2017.

Interview

I was called after 2-3 months after submitting my application and interview. I was hired in minutes at the in person interview! I forgot I even applied and then I received a call and was asked to interview the next day.

Interview Questions

• Q: What previous jobs I had were?
      Q: If I was Technological advanced?   Answer Question

Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Amerigroup (Knoxville, TN) in May 2017.

Interview

Very laid back interview. Applied and was interviewed within two weeks. Decision took less than a week from there. There is a required personality test, I encourage you to take your time and think about the questions being asked.

Data Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amerigroup.

Interview

The interview process was amazing. They made me feel very comfortable and described the job description in great detail. I asked them questions as well and they didn't mind answering honestly

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Amerigroup (Norfolk, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

Great! Very informative...the position was described in detail. Training was explained and what the expectations were for the position. The panel very knowledgeable about the role. Very relaxed environment

Medicare Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amerigroup (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

I was working there as a temp as an clerical clerk, boss asked me if I would like to apply and interview for the position. It was informal I interviewed that week..advised of my new hire paperwork being mailed to me to complete. That was it very simple process one of the most rewarding opportunity of a lifetime.

Interview Questions

• How much do I wanna get paid?   1 Answer