Ampcus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 18, 2017

3.8

PrograManager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ampcus (Washington, DC).

Interview

Process was backwards. During the initial call, the company rep wanted to negotiate the rate before all else. He knew nothing of the position and could not offer any specifics of the jobs role. After agreeing on rate, met with direct supervisor. Things went well. A couple of days later met with business head. The minute he walked into room, it was quite obvious he was only there to low ball the already agreed upon rate. He asked, or knew nothing of the role. The entire conversation was about compensation. After asking how busy the project was in terms of average hours people were working on it, he stated about 55 and that is the reason he wants to change the agreed upon terms to exempt salary so that I could work 55 hours per week and they would only need to pay the set salary. This guy actually admitted that was the plan.

Interview Questions

• Can you work under tight deadlines?   2 Answers

Data Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ampcus (Chantilly, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

Had the first round with tech recruiter then the Practice Director round and then finally the CTO interviewed and finally HR round and negotiation. The interview was very challenging and the interviewer was also very encouraging. I am learning a lot now from my bosses

Interview Questions

• About Data Lakes, governance, lineage, Big Data, Security etc   Answer Question

Principal Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ampcus (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

The first round was with the Recruiter and then the recruiter arranged the technical round after that I was asked to meet HR on another day and then finally meet the management and get the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Have you failed on any project in the past and how did you mitigate the same risks on a different project?   Answer Question

Enterprise Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ampcus (Chantilly, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

Got a call from the recruiting team and moved to the hiring manager followed by HR and background check and then on-boarded and then got one week with the program manager who also acted as the mentor in the organization

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ampcus (Chantilly, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Ampcus (Chantilly, VA) in May 2014.
    Interview
    I had applied for this position through employee referrak and within a week was reached out by the resource manager. I took a online test through kenexa and was invited to an extensive 2 hours interview with the dev manager and finally by the PM followed by HR.i received the offer after that.

Big Data Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ampcus (Dallas, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Technical recruiter round then the account manager round and set up a in-person in Dallas office. Tech round was hard. The company has some great tech folks. The recruiter followed up and made it very comfortable. This went on for 7-10 days before the offer was laid out. I also have some great experience

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ampcus (Hayward, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview was conducted over the telephone. My contact was pleasant and described the assignment in detail. All necessary information, i.e., job application, job description, etc. was emailed to me quickly. Interview dates, times, locations, etc. were clear and precise.

Interview Questions

• Can you give a brief description of how you organized your work day?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ampcus (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2012.

Interview

Talked with recruiter on phone & 'passed' interview. She said she'd pass my resume along to their client. Then nothing for 2 weeks, until a 2nd call from the recruiter. Same story, different client. Two weeks later-still nothing. The frustrating aspect is that the recruiter would not return my phone call or e-mail just to status me after a month.

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ampcus (Chantilly, VA) in May 2011.

Interview

I had applied for this position through dice and within a week was reached out by the resource manager. I took a online test through kenexa and was invited to an extensive 2 hours interviw with the dev manager and finally by the PM followed by HR.i received the offer after that.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashik (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ampcus (Nashik (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I went there for In person interview. First round of interview was telephonic was conducted by recruiter. Second round of interview was in person , it was conducted by senior Recruiter. thrid round of interview were conducted by multiple technical panel. Last round of interview was with HR. They manage it in one day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me abour your career goals.   1 Answer