Amtex Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2017

2.9

Senior Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amtex Systems (San Jose, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

First interview was for 10-15 mins related to introduction : Phone interview.
    Second was technical interview (medium level) : Skype interview.
    Client interview (Depends on client and your Technology) : Skype interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amtex Systems (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Simple process interview-Group Discussion about recent trends In Information technology followed by Personal Interview ,
    Tip:Make sure you stand out from the crowd and get noticed
    please be well prepared for answering any question,
    More or less there it is not a tough interview to crack,

Contract - IT Computer Validation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coon Rapids, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amtex Systems (Coon Rapids, MN) in October 2013.

Interview

Initial contact was by email and phone. She had sent the email and I had not responded yet, so she called and went through the description and my resume with me. I had to give her years on each technical ability that corresponded from the description to my resume. Once that was done, I had to be vetted by another contract firm that actually(according to him) are the only contract firm that places people in the actual employer(confusing I know). It is represented by this - - Amtex Enterprises+Starpoint Solutions=Bayer Healthcare. I was chosen to get a in person interview. My interviewer made me feel comfortable right away and I found someone who walks faster than I do. He was easy to talk with and I had no problem easing to a conversational tone for the interview. I did make it clear that I wanted work there because the job description was intriguing. About a week later I got an email asking if I wanted the position and I emphatically said yes to working at Bayer Medical.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Amtex told me it was for $38 an hour but that downgraded to $30 for some reason.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amtex Systems (New York, NY) in October 2009.

Interview

Phone interview. Mainly technical and background information.

US Staffing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amtex Systems (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Telephonic Interview ,followed by F2F. Questions related to latest technologies, US Geography ,Visa and Tax terms. Also a small test on search for finding right candidate for profile. They also grilled the CV from bottom to top asking reason for changes and gap if any . Overall good experience and I am happy with the offer ..

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amtex Systems (Chennai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process was good.Four rounds of interview. First technical followed by system task and then lead interview .Once you got selected final round will be with HR. Then background verification will be done before releasing offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Mostly it is technical related & also the salary discussion.   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amtex Systems (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview took around 1 hr . Technical Test followed by BI questions and SQL Database . Recruiter prepared me for the same well in advance and told me about the BI products which they are using currently . Overall good experience and got to know the skills where I am lacking . Interviewer seemed professional and Interview happened on time, Good professionals who values other time .

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amtex Systems (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

I went to amtex for the interview before 1,2 week, it started with the one form related to person information, after that they told me to wait and to have a lunch if I need to do,
    I already told to the HR of amtex that I am coming from noida to gurgaon only for this interview and need to go back as early as possible,
    as I denied for the lunch, they called me from the reception to one cabin after 10, 15 min, after 15 min in another cabin, after 10 min they sent me in another cabin with the lady HR, she asked me some question related to my project that what I am doing and in which technology some question related to your resume.

after that round another HR came to me and told me you can leave for the day, we will take a telephonic round now,which took near 10 min.

I was surprised, they people are calling to the person from noida to gurgaon and after check the face they are saying you can leave, is this a some kind of joke to waste the time and energy of any person, I think they called me just to collect the information ,without any technical interview how any company reject anyone or can say to leave

I will suggest to every person, first clear all the things before reach to gurgaon office, otherwise they can give you the surprised to you also.

office seems just like a road shop, employee does not seems professional,

Interview Questions

• no technical question were asked, only HR asked some question from the resume . HR told me now your telephonic round will be schedule , which never happened   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amtex Systems (New Delhi (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Mainly the rounds were three. First one of the senior person interviewed on the technical stuff. Then another person came and asked a few technical questions. Finally a lady who asked every detail on my resume. She then asked few technical questions, which were related to what was written on the resume.

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amtex Systems (New Delhi (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview had 3 rounds. All on same day. first round with a person who asked a lot of question on technical side. Second round with a lady who asked all parts of the resume, the projects on resume, and then experience and technical questions.

Be prepared. they will ask you any question depending on the technology you have written on your resume.

Interview Questions

• What exactly was your role on the project and how did you complete it?   Answer Question