Anchor General Insurance Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Anchor General Insurance Company

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Anchor General Insurance Company (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Basic one on one with department supervisor/manager. I was asked some basic questions about my interests and knowledge of basic tech - Im sure to gauge my Qa'ing aptitude. Given a relatively simple test. Total length of interview was maybe 30-40 minutes.

Software Configuration Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Anchor General Insurance Company (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Initial interview was over the phone with the hiring manager. The second interview was a face-to-face interview with three members of the team. The questions were straight forward, asking about prior experiences and situational scenarios. A very pleasant interview experience.

NOTE: At the time of writing this review I have not been offered the job, but it appears I will be shortly. So, for the question "Did you get an offer" I am marking as 'NO'

Interview Questions

• If there is a problem in Production, what is the process for troubleshooting the issue?   1 Answer

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anchor General Insurance Company (San Diego, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

I had two interviews. The first was on the claims process the second was on personality.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anchor General Insurance Company (San Diego, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone interview followed by interview with the supervisor followed by interview with the department manager followed by interview with HR. The interview process took about 4 or 5 days total. Pretty standard interview. After all the interviews were done heard back a couple weeks later with an offer. Not sure if they were waiting on a background check or other people just turned them down.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions. Strengths, weaknesses, etc. Asked questions about handling insurance claims.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anchor General Insurance Company.

Interview

Simple and easy interview. Direct Questions are asked. They don't expect you to know much about the company but you should know about insurance. They are very clear about the expectations from the role.

Desk Reviewer - Auto Damage Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anchor General Insurance Company (San Diego, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Got a call from one of their managers for interview, have to fill out application again after submitting resume which they didn't use at all in interview, interview was a joke. Company managers don't even know how to interview. Pretty much argued the whole time. Job seems like it's more work than they willing to pay you. You have to work there so they can micromanage you the whole 8 hrs they paying you. Be ready to work your butt off if you accept the offer. Plan on working adjusters job too even tho you only do desk reviews. Plan on reviewing over 30 files a day, lol I don't think they review files if they rush through 30 a day. Managers even told me the owners office is upstairs but he is never there bc he is on his yatch in Baja mexico spending the money they save by over working employees. Company is a joke, after interview I read all the negative reviews customers have and I am thankful that I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• do you know how to read the policy?   1 Answer