Andersen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Andersen Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.9

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Andersen in April 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview. I applied on line in LinkedIn, and got the email to firm the phone interview within 3 days. The interview was last 20 minutes.

MES Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Andersen.

Interview

Met with a couple employees at a college job fair and they contacted me 1-2 weeks later about a position that might interest me. Scheduled a phone interview with two managers that lasted 45 minutes. Half the time they talked about their positions, what Andersen does, and the position I applied for. The other half of the interview they asked me common interview questions. Questions were not technical.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Andersen in March 2017.

Interview

There are inconsistencies regarding degree requirements. It was explained by management that degree experience would be valued but it has been proven by the actions that it is not the case.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Andersen.

Interview

Standard interview. They asked why I wanted to work at Andersen. They also asked what was one thing that I was working on outside of school that I wanted to improve on. They got back to me in about a week and called and said I got the internship. Pretty quick and standard

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Andersen.

Interview

Visited employer at the career fair, was called that night to schedule an interview the next day, interview on campus with 2 employees, easy to talk to, very informative, took 3+ weeks to hear back

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Andersen (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Very pleasant interview with manager. Seemed like a good atmosphere. Was informed they'd not be going forward, and the job reappeared the next week. Everyone there is very young, so probably don't bother if over 30

Interview Questions

• Fairly standard, no surprises. Very young employees.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Andersen.

Interview

Pretty straightforward and fast. HR is good at responding to questions in a timely manner. First round interviews were in person and on campus with recruiters. Second round was over the phone with my potential manager.

Interview Questions

• Pretty typical stuff in the first round (tell us about leadership, challenges, etc.). Second round interview was more casual and had fewer formal questions   Answer Question

Associate Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Andersen.

Interview

The man I did the phone interview with was unprofessional. His emails were filled with grammatical errors and he couldn't figure out am east coast time zone. How could I trust him to perform the next set of steps properly?

Interview Questions

• How much I was currently making.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Andersen.

Interview

The first interview was relatively easy, and then I moved on to a second phone interview. I was asked mostly about my experience, and why I chose the field that I did. They were very nice, and easy to talk to.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Richmond, WI

Application

The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Andersen (New Richmond, WI) in April 2016.

Interview

Very pleasant. People were very friendly. I was greeted and invited into a room for privacy and got to talking about my past employment and reasons why I was interested in the company. I came very well prepared with my resume and notes about how I wanted to answer questions as well as questions I wanted to ask them. I was very upbeat and they truly loved me. They were impressed with how well prepared I was for an entry level position. I was required to take a personality test which I believe I didn't understand how I was supposed to respond but it still turned out well. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What makes you interested in applying for our company?
      How much do you know about what we do here?
      1 Answer

Hours were misunderstood and conflicted with family obligations.