Andersen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Andersen Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2017

2.9

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Andersen.

Interview

I met their representative at career fair at my school, gave them my resume and talked about myself
    They called me the same day and offered a job interview for the next day.
    At the interview, they were very welcoming and kind

Senior Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Andersen in November 2017.

Interview

I was contacted over a month after applying for a phone interview. The recruiter i spoke to was incredibly rude, rushed my answers, and was condescending. The questions were not the phone screening type of questions. She also only allowed me too talk about one position that i was only in for a 6 months while i have almost 8 years hr experience. I was very unimpressed with their recruiting tactics and won't ever be applying again.

Logistics Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Andersen (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2017.

Interview

It was very straight forward. Not really any hardball questions. If you do a little bit of research on the company before hand the intern isn't hard at all.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bayport, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Andersen (Bayport, MN) in October 2017.

Interview

I met with Andersen at my college's career fair and had an on-campus interview the next week. I got asked back to the second round interview, which was two back-to-back interviews at the Bayport, MN plant a week later. Asked strictly behavioral questions, about 8-10 questions per interview.

Associate IT Security Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Andersen.

Interview

Had two interviews, one with HR and another with security admins. Interaction with HR was extremely unpleasant. It started with the recruiter being late for the interview. The interviewer was very rude and pushy insisting on me providing current and past salary details. In the end she decided to forward my application to the hiring manager. Somehow they scheduled me for a technical interview over the phone even though i live relatively close to the office location. An email invitation to the technical interview consisted entirely of the date and time. This experience has given me a very negative impression of the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience working with teams in other departments?   Answer Question
    • Describe an experience where you worked on a project?   Answer Question

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Andersen (Milford, CT) in August 2017.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview, it was going pretty well until I discovered that I would have drive about an hour each way to interview. I started to tell the man interviewing me that the drive would be tough but I would figure out when I could come up, but he hung up on me mid sentence. I have lost all interest in working for this company.

Interview Questions

• Can you drive to Cromwell CT for an in person interview?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Andersen (Des Moines, IA) in July 2017.

Interview

First round was a basic interview with HR representative. Second round consisted of a tour of the Des Moines operation and then a couple meetings with Supply Chain managers and other departments such as Engineering. People were professional and honest during the interview process.

Only cons were that offices are old and on the East side of Des Moines which is not so glamorous. Also, Supply Chain is a broad term that varies from company to company. For Andersen, this role was all Purchasing focused. The Purchasing focus of this role was not evident in job posting or during first round. I probably wouldn't have applied had that been evident. Overall, strong company and good people. Highly recommend.

Interview Questions

• Describe your purchasing, negotiation, or vendor management skills.   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Andersen.

Interview

Smooth and relaxing, talked about personal experiences. Met with multiple individuals from the company where we discussed their technology stack and the purposes of each. Discussed past work experiences too.

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Andersen (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

~20 minute phone interview with HR, seemed to go very well, they said I would hear something back in a week. They never called me back, never emailed, nothing. Not very professional, I doubt I would seek employment here again.

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Andersen in April 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview. I applied on line in LinkedIn, and got the email to firm the phone interview within 3 days. The interview was last 20 minutes.