Andesa Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 15, 2017

3.3

Systems Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Andesa Services (Sarasota, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter via email after sharing my resume with a colleague, after a first call where we went through my resume, skills, and a few behavioral questions he set up a phone interview with 2 engineering directors. They asked a few easy technical questions about Java and Databases. After that, I was asked to come to their office at Sarasota for an in-person interview. There I went through about 4 rounds: First with 2 engineers that asked me about my resume and some coding questions on the board, the second round with another engineer that just asked me about me resume, then third round with 2 of engineering managers that asked me mostly behavioral questions and finally with the VP of the company that asked me many behavioral questions. I felt pretty confident with the overall process but I was told 2 weeks after that they decided to move forward with another candidate that had more experience with Java.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Andesa Services (Allentown, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

You are met at the door by the receptionist and you meet with several current employees including Analyst II's, Analyst III's, Senior Analyst's and the manager over your area as well as HR and the head of HR to get several peoples opinions on you and your character.

Interview Questions

• They asked more questions regarding fitting into their culture than anything else.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Andesa Services (Allentown, PA).

Interview

My interview was not a one-on-one as with another company. The Andesa Services interview process was three people from management and me. I was extremely nervous. Turned out, everyone was very nice and down-to-earth. I was called back to Andesa for two more interviews. The other company offered me a position, but I knew I wanted to work at Andesa. I was happy to accept when I received Andesa's employment opportunity.

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Andesa Services (Allentown, PA).

Interview

Job posted on Career websites such as Monster, Indeed, etc. I applied online and heard back from HR department within a week. Had initial informal phone interview. Then had 2 interviews. Had to take a skills assessment.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected question was to define in your own words what success is/meant.
      2nd difficult question was where do you see yourself 5 years from now/ 10 years from now.
      1 Answer

Negotiation

they pretty much told me this is your work schedule. they set the salary rate. there wasnt much room for negotiation. it was an entry level positiion so that was expected. but there was wiggle room when selecting the benefits package such different retirement offerings, different medical coverage offerings. but other than that not much negotiation occurred.

Application

Interview

Interview was pretty standard

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Andesa Services in February 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume via Monster & direct email. Received email the next day for a phone screening with HR Officer. Passed initial screening and had a one-on-one phone interview with hiring manager. I received a call for in person interview a week later from the HR Manager. Went in for interview which entailed 30 minute interviews with 5 different Managers/Directors.

Interview Questions

• Verbal skill assessment of insurance specific definitions, types, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Andesa Services (Allentown, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

Skills test, panel interview, job offer. Took about 15-20 days from start of skills test to first day of employment. The interviewing processes was very easy and did not take much time. Skills test involved an excel exercise and a response to a fake client email. Panel interview was 3 on 1 and lasted approximately 30 minutes. Within a week of the panel interview I had received an offer and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you needed to use team work to achieve a goal   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Andesa Services in March 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, in person group interview, second in person group and one on one interviews, was a pretty grueling process. Waited a week, did not hear anything so I emailed them and a day later got a got a generic thank you but no thank you. It turns out it may have been a favor as the next week had a better opportunity presented to me.

Software QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Andesa Services (Allentown, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview consisted of skills test and 2 rounds of group/panel interview and one 1;1 with the CTO. The questions are very basic about the testing. The skill test was for EXCEL. They are complete manual testing with no automation not even Quality Centre. So they are very keen that you are a expert in it.

Interview Questions

• I did not feel anything difficult they just dint like my way of presentation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Andesa Services (Allentown, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

I went through a 30 minute phone interview and then was brought in for a 3 hour group interview where I met with various groups of employees.

Interview Questions

It did not seem like the correct fit for my skill set