Angel Care Home Health Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Angel Care Home Health

Angel Care Home Health

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Angel Care Home Health (Oklahoma City, OK)

Interview

I was greeted immediately upon entering the office, they had me sit a chair offered me water and told me it would just be a minute, while I waited other office members came out introduced themselves and got to know me, out was a very energetic, positive attitude about the entire office. The interview lasted about an hour with the DON & Administrator. I was offered the job on the spot and accepted.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for us?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Angel Care Home Health

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Angel Care Home Health (Westminster, CO) in Feb 2016

Interview

I got ther a few minutes early. No one in the front office. Sat there for about 15 mins before someone saw me sitting there. Even though they had my resume, gave me a lengthly application to complete. Afeter completing that sat another 15 mins before someone returned. Thought I was interviewinng with one person-turned out to be 3. They had a very lengthly questionnaire that looked like it had been pre designed by coorporate people.

Interview Questions
  • There were many many many questions they wanted answered on this questionnaire as well as questions they came up with on their own. This position was not just for intake which is what I thought-this position also included scheduling, making sales calls, going to hospitals and doctors office for marketing and home visits.
Be the first to find this interview helpful