Anthem Education Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anthem Education Interview Questions

2.4

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anthem Education (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

The first interview was a group interview. There were 12 or so of us in the room. They asked us 3 questions, and we had to stand up and state our answers.
    1. Who are you?
    2. Why are you the most qualified for this position?
    3. Who in this room do you feel is most qualified for this position?

Halfway through the group interview, after going over the details of the position, they took a break and said that if you felt that this is not for you, you are free to leave.

The last half of the interview continued on with their ridiculous questions and more info about the company and position.

I was called within 2 hours of me leaving the interview asking me to come back for a second. During that interview, I interviewed with the Assistant Director of Admissions, and the president of the campus. Those were basic interview questions.

After that, I was called back in the next day with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is your expected salary?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate salary and aim high. They have a high turn over rate, so they are willing to pay 40k+ for an admissions rep.

Compliance Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anthem Education (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and received a call from HR a few days later. After the phone interview (about 10 minutes) with basic questions about how I relate to the position/why I want to leave my current job, I received a call to set up an in person interview. I met with a senior member of the team. He talked more than asked me questions. He was trying to make sure my character fit the team and that I would be a good fit for the team. He explained the job could be taught to a candidate who would mesh well. A few days after that, I had an in person interview with the VP. Again, she talked about the position, what to expect, etc. She let me talk about my skills and why I want the job. The next day, I received an offer letter.

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anthem Education (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

I applied at their website, and it took two weeks to process the application. One week after I applied online, I was invited for an interview at the office in Phoenix AZ. There was no phone interview. I met the head of the department and some team members. They asked me about my experience in the past couple of years and we discussed my portfolio. They asked me how I created them, and how long it took to create. They moved me forward to the next stage, which was a project related to the role. Unfortunately, my computer crashed on the due date, and I was unable to complete a good project. Therefore, I didn't land the job.

Interview Questions

• There was no unexpected questions. They asked me the creation process of my portfolio.   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anthem Education (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Had two interviews before hired.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any office experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate, I was happy with the starting pay.

Corporate Registrar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Anthem Education (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

My resume was reviewed and I was told that, based on my recommendations, that I would be a great fit. Truthfully, it was one of the shortest interviews I've ever been on and was told at the end that the job was mine. I met with some very pleasant people, though the entire office was being moved the day that I was there, so finding places was a bit hectic.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anthem Education (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

Submitted resume. A week or so later I received an email requesting a phone interview. The following day I was scheduled for an in person interview. A few days later I was offered the position.

Admissions Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anthem Education (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Person interviewing me was over an hour late, with no explanation. She did not know my name, and had us meet in a room, not her office, that was playing rap music. I was ignored during my hour and twenty minute wait by everyone else in the office as well.

Interview Questions

• Her questions were very generic and could be looked up online. I guess the hardest was "why do you want to work here"   Answer Question

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthem Education (Irving, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

I interviewed the process took about a month. I did a group interview and was the only one called back from the group for a one on one interview weeks later was made an offer accepted

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions really. How would you persuade someone to come in for an interview that keeps standing you up and missing appointments how would you handle?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No I did not negotiate because I was waiting for a better offer with another company

Admissions Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anthem Education (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

A ridiculous sideshow. It starts with a group interview, with a slideshow presentation about the company for about an hour. Then they do rounds of questions and you have to stand up and give your answer within a certain time frame. At the end of it, they make everyone in the room say who they think is the best candidate. Everyone having said me, I moved on to the next round of interviews.

I next interviewed with the manager, and I felt it went really well. However, I realized the position was basically just cold calling. Like, 60 calls a day. Anyway, the manager then scheduled an interview with the VP. That's when it all went downhill.

The VP couldn't be bothered to show up on time for my interview, so to stall, they got all the people in department in a room with me. They were all younger women, dressed and made up like they were going clubbing. It was an incredibly tense atmosphere in the room, as I felt that 90% of them were giving me the stink eye before even saying a word to me. Only one woman in the room asked me any questions without cattiness. When I asked about how they make first contact with their students, I was told about a booth they set up in the mall that gets people's names and numbers without telling them much at all about the "college." They prey on the poor and uneducated who have little hope for advancement in life, and harass them by calling constantly until they enroll.

And how little respect these people have for their students! You could tell by their attitudes they were disgusted with the students and said they were unwilling to work hard. Someone would say something, and the rest would snicker. I felt it was highly inappropriate and just awful on a human level.

By the time the VP arrived, I was disheartened. When asked at the end how much I wanted the job from a scale of 1-10 I said 9. And that's the only thing I could think of as to why I never received another call. Thank goodness for me. I was desperate for a job at the time, having just moved to this state, and probably would have taken it, even though I came home and cried after the interview and meeting those terrible people.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10, how much do you want this job?   1 Answer

Financial Aid Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Anthem Education (Brookfield, WI).

Interview

Applied online, and within a week was called and informed of a group interview earlier during the week. I went to the interview and was immediately given an application to fill out, while 2 others were already there. While filling out the application, 2 more candidates came in and were there for the same job. While filling out the application, the lady who was the Financial Aid Director took us to a classroom to hold the interview at. There is when we introduced each other to a partner, where we learned about that person and then later had to introduce them.

Please pay attention to what the person says, this is an exercise and unfortunately I was partnered with a manager who only told me what she did. This consisted of 4 positions and nothing but higher education experience.

After that, we were informed about the job and the detailed job requirements, which included every other Saturday and also 9-6 or noon-6 days. This is when she started to go through scenarios such as what would you do if one person shows up 2 hours early for a meeting and the other person shows up on time, thus you have two people waiting to see you. We went through the different opinions and then was notified they have cubicles so we can handle multiple people at a time. Then another question was what if someone didn't understand what you were trying to show them, how would you go about getting them to understand the topic or issue.

Once we played the scenarios, we had a session for questions and after that, we were informed that we would be in contact within a week to hear their decision.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult was how would you respond if your 6pm appointment came in at 4pm and your 4pm appointment was already there. What would you do?   1 Answer