Apex Hotels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 16, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Apex Hotels

Guest Services Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apex Hotels (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)).

Interview

Easy interview, Job and experience related questions straight forward 2 stage process with supervisor and then dep. Manager very nice relaxed atmosphere in hotel restaurant. With right experience and personality...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

GSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sierre (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apex Hotels (Sierre (Switzerland)) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview was pretty smooth, they just asked straight forward questions to assess how interested you are in the position and if it would be a good fit with the team. Very Professional. Whole process was very smooth. when through 2 interviews.

Interview Questions

• What did you study in hospitality management that would prepare you for this position?   Answer Question

Food and Beverage Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apex Hotels (London, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

Group interview and then one to one followed by a trial shift. It was very easy and it was important that you can work in a team, the group interview was just a bunch of playing games and describing situations. 1 to 1 was more about experiences. Overall, it was a good experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It's a waitress job so not much negotiation, just stated my availability and they were helpful