AppStar Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AppStar Financial Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2017

2.0

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppStar Financial.

Interview

Very quick and informative. Done over the phone in about 30 minutes. The recruiter was very helpful and answered many (if not all) of my concerns about a commission only sales position with the company.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppStar Financial (Grand Rapids, MI) in July 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via telephone by their recruiter, we set up a time for a phone interview a few days later. The interview was about twenty minutes long, he described the job and answered all of my questions in a very informative manner. Some interviews I've been on, the interviewers seem put off by a lot of questions. Not these guys. It was nice and thorough.

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppStar Financial.

Interview

very basic interview. About my interest and idea. and in second call got confirmed with my offer. Abreaif note about my personal skill and introduction. It was fuly encouragable

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AppStar Financial (Richardson, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Fast, kept me updated all the time, very friendly, started with a prescreen over the phone and I was brought in for an onsite interview, that went very well, was about a 5 day process, was not bad at all. Love where I am working.

Interview Questions

• Personality questions, what I did in my previous job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppStar Financial (Nashville, TN) in August 2016.

Interview

thorough and detailed interview with plenty of room for discussion, yet only 30 40 minutes long. Great flow, lots of information, all questions answered openly and easily. I'm really only doing this for access to the rest of your information :)

Interview Questions

• if the moon was made of cheese would ya eat it?   2 Answers

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AppStar Financial (San Diego, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

super easy and great. managers upfront and honest. talked to the owner multiple times. very understanding to my availability and worked around my schedule. great interviewers. enjoyed the process. would suggest to anyone

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppStar Financial (Asheville, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

Over phone, they call you and go over material of what they do. They set min 10 appointments for you and go over a sales training over internet when they hire.

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AppStar Financial (Evansville, IN) in September 2015.

Interview

short interview helpful learning training. helped me learn the ins and outs of the company. Helped me understand breakdown of pay and commissions. allowed me to understand how appointments are scheduled and ran. Lady on the phone was very helpful and helped guide me through all the steps needed to take before the training actually started. I would recommend this program to anyone so far.

Anonymous Employee in Phoneton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppStar Financial (Phoneton, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Two phone calls both were interviews. took maybe about 30 mins or less. I was referred to the website. it was pretty informative they broke down the position and they explained everything to me so that I could have a clear understanding.

Interview Questions

• What is your sales experience.   1 Answer

Client Consultant (Outside Sales) Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AppStar Financial in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a Senior Recruiter. Who from the start of the interview was very rude and arrogant, when she would ask me a question but didn't like my answer she would act like she couldn't hear me and or respond very sarcastically and unprofessional.
    It was more of a sales pitch then a interview.

Interview Questions

• What type of person are you? And describe in detail your previous sale experience and what makes you think that you can be a salesman!   Answer Question