AppStar Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AppStar Financial Interview Questions

Interviews at AppStar Financial

2.0

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppStar Financial in April 2019.

Interview

Brief, and informative. Received a good understanding of job duties. I was informed on everything that the company does and their history. They did a good job of qualifying company and how it is a good time to get into this business now.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppStar Financial (Grand Rapids, MI) in July 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via telephone by their recruiter, we set up a time for a phone interview a few days later. The interview was about twenty minutes long, he described the job and answered all of my questions in a very informative manner. Some interviews I've been on, the interviewers seem put off by a lot of questions. Not these guys. It was nice and thorough.

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppStar Financial.

Interview

very basic interview. About my interest and idea. and in second call got confirmed with my offer. Abreaif note about my personal skill and introduction. It was fuly encouragable

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppStar Financial (Albuquerque, NM) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview includes processes, commission and bonus plan Discussed training program as well as what to expect the first few weeks with supplied leads. Questions were encouraged. Discussed territories.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself with AppStar. Am I closer. How would you go about working with a client.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AppStar Financial (Omaha, NE) in April 2017.

Interview

After several emails and calls the interview was done over the phone and then they were very persistent on following up and getting me into the next training class. It made me wonder if I was the only person who applied in my part of the country

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AppStar Financial (Columbus, OH) in October 2018.

Interview

online application. After the selection, a call was setup with the senior recruiter. She was very easy to speak with and answered several questions after telling me about the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about you and how you would fit.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AppStar Financial (Richardson, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Fast, kept me updated all the time, very friendly, started with a prescreen over the phone and I was brought in for an onsite interview, that went very well, was about a 5 day process, was not bad at all. Love where I am working.

Interview Questions

• Personality questions, what I did in my previous job   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppStar Financial (Denver, CO) in January 2012.

Interview

Easy, on the phone. Very few offices around the country so unless you're going to work in San Diego, you likely will never meet anyone from the company. Simple interview 101 questions. They basically wanted me to understand that there was no salary or benefits but that the income could be great. Anyone can get through this interview and be offered a job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating since there isn't a salary.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port St Lucie, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppStar Financial (Port St Lucie, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

EASY, as they hire everyone due to the high turnover of employees. They will not answer questions honestly. I told her I didn't want to cold call and she said they would emails you "warm" leads every day. The leads were hostile! They had told the company they were not interested. Are anxious to recruit. Recruiter was very nice though.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a reliable vehicle and a cell phone?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppStar Financial.

Interview

Very quick and informative. Done over the phone in about 30 minutes. The recruiter was very helpful and answered many (if not all) of my concerns about a commission only sales position with the company.