AppStar Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AppStar Financial Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppStar Financial (Nashville, TN) in August 2016.

Interview

thorough and detailed interview with plenty of room for discussion, yet only 30 40 minutes long. Great flow, lots of information, all questions answered openly and easily. I'm really only doing this for access to the rest of your information :)

Interview Questions

• if the moon was made of cheese would ya eat it?   2 Answers

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppStar Financial (Asheville, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

Over phone, they call you and go over material of what they do. They set min 10 appointments for you and go over a sales training over internet when they hire.

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AppStar Financial (Evansville, IN) in September 2015.

Interview

short interview helpful learning training. helped me learn the ins and outs of the company. Helped me understand breakdown of pay and commissions. allowed me to understand how appointments are scheduled and ran. Lady on the phone was very helpful and helped guide me through all the steps needed to take before the training actually started. I would recommend this program to anyone so far.

Anonymous Employee in Phoneton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppStar Financial (Phoneton, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Two phone calls both were interviews. took maybe about 30 mins or less. I was referred to the website. it was pretty informative they broke down the position and they explained everything to me so that I could have a clear understanding.

Interview Questions

• What is your sales experience.   1 Answer

Client Consultant (Outside Sales) Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AppStar Financial in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a Senior Recruiter. Who from the start of the interview was very rude and arrogant, when she would ask me a question but didn't like my answer she would act like she couldn't hear me and or respond very sarcastically and unprofessional.
    It was more of a sales pitch then a interview.

Interview Questions

• What type of person are you? And describe in detail your previous sale experience and what makes you think that you can be a salesman!   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AppStar Financial (San Diego, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter. He basically called to confirm my interest in the position, ask me a few questions. Based on my response, I was then given a reading "assignment" to do with which I had a couple of days to work on then contact him once it was completed. Client Consultant applicants are given some information to refer to in order to answer a couple of questions and then a sort of math/story problem which I never, ever came across in the field.

Interview Questions

• I was simply asked what type of previous sales experience I had and what I enjoyed about sales.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AppStar Financial (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

Not so much an interview as a sales pitch. I've never worked for a company where I have never met a single soul who worked there. Took almost a month.

Took other position

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AppStar Financial (San Diego, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

it was a very easy process with an over the phone interview that went very well they did not over promise and the job was exactly as described once I began taking calls. The process was fairly quick and i was able to take calls very soon after accepting the position and doing the required training. I was referred in by a current employee who helped me get in contact with the hiring process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AppStar Financial in June 2014.

Interview

This was more of a sales presentation than an interview. In hindsight i feel misled. i was told certain things in the "interview" and different things in the training. The recruiter made statements that the market was more open than it truly is. The market is EXTREMELY competitive where competition gives product away that the recruiter told me I was expected to lease or sell. I wasn't made aware of the give aways until I was in the field.

B2B Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AppStar Financial in January 2014.

Interview

Short interview....maybe 15 min. total. More of a Sales pitch than an interview. Overall good experience, and one of the easiest interviews I've had. They explained what the company does minimally and that they preset your appointments. You are told that you would be a 1099 contracted employee, which essentially means no salary or benefits. It is a commission only position, but they tell you you should make $60k/yr. So, hope that you know a lot of business owners starting out.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself? What sets you apart from other applicants?   Answer Question