Applexus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Applexus

Sort:

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Applexus (Seattle, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

it was great, first there was telephonic round, then there was another telephonic round with manager and last an in person round. The entire process was very hassle free . I liked it a lot, i got offer letter with 7 days and was able to join the company within two weeks of Interview.checked communication skills, inquired about previous job experience, educations skills

Talent Acquisition Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Applexus.

Interview

The interview process was good. The entire process of IT Recruitment was covered in the interview.The Questions include about the latest IT technologies that are in use.The different clients and vendors that we have worked in previous organisation.

Interview Questions

• What are the different modules in SAP?   1 Answer

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Applexus (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Was greeted well and the interview process was very smooth with right, relevant questions. I was asked to explain scenario cases and business mapping in SAP.

Further to that, difference in planning strategies, MTO, MTS were asked to explain.

COE Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Applexus (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview process is streamlined and there is harmony with recruitment consultants. They are punctual in arranging interviews and is streamlined.

Interview Questions

• describe the Inventory management process and stock transport order   Answer Question