Appriss Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Appriss Interview Questions

2.5

Technical Supporr Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Appriss (Louisville, KY) in January 2016.

Interview

It was fast, boring and in the end pointless. Very regrettable. I wish I had never applied. They have no sick time. Your vacation time and sick time is the same. God forbid you take a vacation and then get sick a few months later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job?
      How much are you expecting?
      What shift?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Appriss.

Interview

The interview process was very lengthy but not high pressure. I got the feeling that they were checking my personality and my skills. I interviewed with management, co workers and eventually the CTO and CEO. I got my first phone call in November and later got a job offer in April.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions about my previous experiences   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Appriss (Louisville, KY) in January 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with the department manager about the position and specifics about the department and the company as a whole first. I was then directed to an interview with the rest of the team where they asked more in depth questions getting a feel for my skills and me as a person.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Appriss (Louisville, KY) in September 2014.

Interview

Easy. Very formal. Was like a regular conversation. Gave a lot of information of the job and what you would be doing. History and wanting to know what I wanted to do in my career.

Interview Questions

• How well do you handle stressful situations?   2 Answers

Salesman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Appriss (Lansing, MI) in February 2014.

Interview

Met with Sales Director after phone interview. Asked key questions about field. Had face to face interview to go over job requirements. Discuss my background. Record keeping process and use of Salesforce for leads. Interface with technical staff for demo's and training.

Interview Questions

• Do you have sales experience with law enforcement? Have you dealt with Chiefs and Assistant Chiefs? Are you a good record keeper?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Appriss (Louisville, KY) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was standard. The first interview was conducted over the phone, followed by a 1:1 interview with the HR department. However, the hiring process was slow to say the least; this was due to some issues they were having in the HR department.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to exemplify knowledge and relevant skills in a way that pertains to their business.   Answer Question

Software Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Appriss (Louisville, KY) in February 2013.

Interview

Really open and smooth. I took part in several interviews with my manager, other managers on his level, a VP, and members of the team I would be working with. There was a nice balance between technical material, general history discussion of both the company and self, and general rapport.

Interview Questions

• None that were too terrible as I felt prepared and have some experience with similar positions. There was a weighted question about my opinion of AGILE methodologies as the team was exploring changes to process, but it ended more in open discussion and humor regarding the pros and pitfalls when poorly managed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a number slightly below what I wanted, countered back what I wanted and received. I don't overvalue myself, though.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Appriss (Louisville, KY) in June 2012.

Interview

I had a one on one with the manager and it wasn't challenging at all.

Implementation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Appriss (Louisville, KY) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process went very smooth. 2 step interview process I interviewed with the management team. Weeks later I received a call for the second interview with the entire team.

Interview Questions

• Are you self motivated? How do you feel about evolving technology?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate I felt the offer was reasonable to my skills and abilities.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Appriss (Louisville, KY) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview process was quick and easy. Had a manager, then team, then VP interview. Extensive background check including FBI. Questions were simple if you knew what you were applying for. Nice panel of people in the interview.