Arc Aspicio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Arc Aspicio Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2016

2.1

Case Analysis (SharePoint) Interview

Interview

Applied on Saturday for a position on indeed. I received an email on Monday telling me that they couldn't find a position for me at this time . I applied for a position and now your telling me you can't find a position. Like That is crazy!!!!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arc Aspicio (Washington, DC).

Interview

You are phone screened by someone who is at your level and is reading from a script. The questions are standard If you make it to the next round, you submit two writing samples. The final round is an in personal interview with someone higher than you would be in the company.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time that you went above and beyond for a team or a project?   Answer Question

Communications and Outreach Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arc Aspicio (Washington, DC) in June 2016.

Interview

I heard about the position through my institutional network and reached out to a current employee. He gave me some background about the company and I applied for the position a few weeks later online. I heard back the same day and was asked to complete a supplemental questionnaire. My interview was scheduled for the next week. The interviewer was friendly and asked mostly questions about my character, team-building skills, etc.

Case Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arc Aspicio.

Interview

I was super interested in this company when they came to my universities career fair. I applied and started the whole interview process. Super easy. They let me know they were interested in doing an in-person interview at their office and asked my availability for the next week. I provided it and then didn't hear back for 3 weeks. I was graduating and was hoping this would be where I ended up afterward. However, in those 3 weeks I had to find another job because I couldn't keep waiting. I was really disappointed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arc Aspicio (Arlington, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

Don't waste your time. I was already wary of this company due to its poor Glassdoor reviews, but thought I'd go through with the interview anyway and see what they offered me. Made it through about four stages - phone interview, writing samples, company-knowledge assessment, and a little timed how-well-do-you-know-our-CEO-and-our-local-company-awards-write-ups editing assessment. The phone interview was a joke - I felt like I was talking to a 15-year-old and it was clear she was reading off a sheet, asking me rote questions and processing none of my replies. The editing assessment about the CEO and the local award write-ups was also a joke (how is that relevant in assessing my skills or expertise for this role?) and I literally said "are you kidding me?" when I reviewed the test and realized that this was the big "skills assessment" I was supposed to complete in 30 minutes or less (consisted of googling their awards and CEO and telling them "right" or "wrong" to won-best-business-of-the-year-2009 or CEO's-name-is-spelled-this-way).

Overall, just a bogus interview process that is robotic and in no way effective - I was overqualified for this position and they sent me a nonsensical email at the end saying that "We do not have any positions that match your background at this time, but we plan to keep your resume on file" (Thanks, but don't bother). This whole process took over 3 months - not worth the time or headache for such a low-ranking position. They are unprofessional in their communications and take forever to get back to you, and there is no clear figurehead to deal with - you'll be dealing with about 3 different 15-year-old seeming staffers who appear disorganized and confused about the merits of the positions for which they conduct interviews. BEWARE, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME, LISTEN TO THE OTHER REVIEWS.

Interview Questions

• Basically are you comfortable chartering all over the city for this job, and would you be willing to work long days?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Arc Aspicio (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process started with an initial phone screening, I provided writing samples and filled out their application, they had me do a research based case study, and finally I had an in person interview downtown. The process took about 2 months and I was in contact with many different people within the organization. I definitely had a positive experience with each person I talked with, so I am not quite sure where all these negative reviews are coming from.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Arc Aspicio (Washington, DC) in December 2015.

Interview

I was referred by a mutual acquaintance. Sent in my resume and received a phone interview two days later. Less than a week later, I had an in-person interview with the project manager for the contract I would be working on.
    We negotiated over some details and then I accepted a contingent offer. There was a delay due to the background check backlog at the Government agency. I just accepted my final offer and set a start date.

Overall, everyone from HR was pleasant, courteous, and responsive. Even when we didn't quite see eye to eye, it did not feel adversarial, nor did it leave a bitter taste.

I was a bit concerned, having read some of the other reviews, so I made sure to get details on the contract they were hiring for as early as possible.

Interview Questions

• A lot of the standard questions. Expect to be asked why you specifically want to work for Arc Aspicio. They take pride in their culture and focus, and if you miss that, I would imagine you would not be viewed positively.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated, but don't expect too much wiggle room. They seemed very set on what they were willing to offer. It was a positive experience, although I would've liked to see them budge a bit more.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Had a phone interview and was told they wanted to continue the process. They asked me to fill out their application online as a next step, then nothing else happened and they didn't even respond to emails. I'd been told they want "talent in the pipeline" so they always have a pool to choose from, and I get that, but I walked away with a bitter taste in my mouth after the way they handled it.

For what it's worth, a friend who interned with them gave them an overall negative review.

Entry Level Consulting Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Arc Aspicio in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online on a Saturday. That monday I received an email asking to set up a time to talk on the phone. I had a 30 Minute phone interview that Wednesday that was quite simple, standard questions. The interviewer was recently hired and was clearly reading off of a script (I could hear him turning the pages) and had obviously not reviewed my resume. 2 days later I received an email stating my phone interview went well and that they wanted me to supply 2 writing samples. I sent my writing samples immediately and completed the employment application that Friday. The following Monday I received an e-mail saying they'd like for me to come in to their office for an in person interview and to provide three days over the course of the next two weeks that I'd be available to do so. I provided three days and I never heard from this company again. Those three days have passed and I have attempted to contact my recruiter multiple times with no success. The whole process was handled incredibly poorly. I have never written a review on here before and I felt compelled to do so for this company to inform people to AVOID ARC ASPICIO.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Arc Aspicio in October 2015.

Interview

Bad experience. HR/Recruiting took very long to respond to emails: 2 days, 3 days, then 2 weeks. Scheduled a phone interview with me, but no one called my cell phone on the agreed upon date/time. Later that night I discovered a random employee (not the employee i was told was going to originally call me) had called my house phone for the interview. This was very upsetting and confusing, because the correct number to reach me on was clearly agreed upon in my email with the HR associate scheduling the interview. Received apology email stating the original interviewer was pulled into a meeting last minute. I was asked for new time slots, which i provided, but no response for two weeks. After 2 weeks received an email saying thank you for letting us consider you employment, no available positions at this time, but we will keep you in our database for future opportunities.