ArchCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ArchCare Interview Questions

Interviews at ArchCare

2.4

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ArchCare (New York, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

I posted my resume on the website and received a call about a week later. The provided a link for the personality test. They scheduled my interview two days later. It was quick and pleasant, was given a timed test and then went to meet the Assistant Director of Nursing who hired me on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Rhinebeck, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ArchCare (Rhinebeck, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

Brief talk over phone, take an assessment on personality and IQ test, talk to Talent Inquisition, then interview with director of nursing and another nurse manager, after that talk to the TI again

Interview Questions

• Why nursing?
      What your 2 strengths and weaknesses?
      What do you do to overcome your weaknesses?
      What clinical experience most memorable?   Answer Question

Switchboard Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rhinebeck, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ArchCare (Rhinebeck, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

1 on 1 straight forward what to expect. work availability, working conditions , what's needed, and start date. They ask a good amount of question and allow you to express how you are in the work environment. They provide the option for you to select the time the interview is conducted and overall a good interview process.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for archcare?   1 Answer

Recreation Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rhinebeck, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ArchCare (Rhinebeck, NY).

Interview

Michele in the Recreation Department was wonderful to speak with, she was very knowledgeable and that portion of the interview with her was very good. The Human Resources Department was less than desirable though; while asking questions about paid vacation days and sick days I was stopped mid sentence and told that I was not the only applicant and if I was called back in for a second interview I would be given that information then. I found this portion of the interview to be rude and unprofessional, especially coming from the Human Resources Department of such a large organization. In addition, the job posting lacked correct information which would have influenced my decision to apply in the first place.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ArchCare (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

The nursing director is very Friendly, informative and asked me easy questions like tell me about yourselfand your experiences and what are yor suggestions. I got the result of the interview right away, she said that she was so excited to put me on board

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ArchCare (New York, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

Easy and calm. Was greeted very warmly and felt comfortable upon arriving. The women interviewing me asked simple questions which I was able to answer right away and to the point.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about archcare   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rhinebeck, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at ArchCare (Rhinebeck, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

Personality test, Math test and an interview. I was given a tour of the facility and and asked the usual interview questions. Then went into detail about the specifics of the unit that I was applying to with the unit manager and their specific needs. I thought this was very helpful and she took her time explaining everything.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember the last time I took a Math test so I was a bit shocked by that but pleased in a way that the interview was so thorough. The personality test was great I thought that its a great idea. Maybe it really indicates who is kind of born to be a nurse.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ArchCare.

Interview

It was a group interview in which you were asked hypothetical clinical scenarios as well as questions relating to healthcare issues concerning the elderly, ex. Elder Abuse, Skin Breakdown, etc. They also asked about what you know about Archcare. You are also asked common questions such as "Tell me about yourself"

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you find something on a patient on you shift?   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ArchCare (New York, NY).

Interview

very quick. seems as though anyone could get hired, even if you don't have much experience. they don't really ask many questions, they just asked basic things and then said they would get back to me.

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rhinebeck, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ArchCare (Rhinebeck, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

the hiring process was a little lengthier then I would have preferred. Communication was not as easy I would have liked there was a lot of "phone tag". I felt the interview was very thorough as I interviewed with two people and took a short assessment on the computer