ArchCare Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 22 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ArchCare

ArchCare

Application

I interviewed at ArchCare

Interview

The interview was not hard at all. I was required to take a test prior to my interview which was not hard at all. After which I was asked a few straight- forward questions and that was it.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to work here
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rhinebeck, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ArchCare (Rhinebeck, NY) in Jun 2020

Interview

I had a phone screening where I was asked some questions about my work experience. The interviewer then got an attitude and said my experience was insufficient for the role and mocked my education. I'm not sure why I was contacted in the first place if this individual thought I didn't have enough experience as this information is on my resume. It was a negative experience and I'll never apply to this company again. The only pro is that the process was very quick. I applied online and had a phone screening two days later.

Interview Questions
  • We're looking for someone who's a 9 on Excel. Would you be able to create pivot tables?

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ArchCare (Staten Island, NY) in Apr 2020

Interview

After one day of applying online, I received a call from HR manager and was directed to take Wonderlic assessment, I was reached out again to set up a phone interview with the Nursing Director and offered the position. The interview process was professional, additional documents were requested and provided.

Interview Questions
  • Describe past experience and skills. Describe the educational background. What is your ability?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ArchCare (New York, NY) in Feb 2019

Interview

I posted my resume on the website and received a call about a week later. The provided a link for the personality test. They scheduled my interview two days later. It was quick and pleasant, was given a timed test and then went to meet the Assistant Director of Nursing who hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rhinebeck, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ArchCare (Rhinebeck, NY) in Jan 2019

Interview

Brief talk over phone, take an assessment on personality and IQ test, talk to Talent Inquisition, then interview with director of nursing and another nurse manager, after that talk to the TI again

Interview Questions
  • Why nursing? What your 2 strengths and weaknesses? What do you do to overcome your weaknesses? What clinical experience most memorable?

Anonymous Employee in Rhinebeck, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ArchCare (Rhinebeck, NY) in Oct 2018

Interview

1 on 1 straight forward what to expect. work availability, working conditions , what's needed, and start date. They ask a good amount of question and allow you to express how you are in the work environment. They provide the option for you to select the time the interview is conducted and overall a good interview process.

Interview Questions
  • why do you want to work for archcare?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rhinebeck, NY

Application

Interview

Michele in the Recreation Department was wonderful to speak with, she was very knowledgeable and that portion of the interview with her was very good. The Human Resources Department was less than desirable though; while asking questions about paid vacation days and sick days I was stopped mid sentence and told that I was not the only applicant and if I was called back in for a second interview I would be given that information then. I found this portion of the interview to be rude and unprofessional, especially coming from the Human Resources Department of such a large organization. In addition, the job posting lacked correct information which would have influenced my decision to apply in the first place.

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ArchCare (New York, NY) in Aug 2018

Interview

The nursing director is very Friendly, informative and asked me easy questions like tell me about yourselfand your experiences and what are yor suggestions. I got the result of the interview right away, she said that she was so excited to put me on board

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ArchCare (New York, NY) in Jul 2018

Interview

Easy and calm. Was greeted very warmly and felt comfortable upon arriving. The women interviewing me asked simple questions which I was able to answer right away and to the point.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rhinebeck, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ArchCare (Rhinebeck, NY) in Apr 2018

Interview

Personality test, Math test and an interview. I was given a tour of the facility and and asked the usual interview questions. Then went into detail about the specifics of the unit that I was applying to with the unit manager and their specific needs. I thought this was very helpful and she took her time explaining everything.

Interview Questions
  • I can't remember the last time I took a Math test so I was a bit shocked by that but pleased in a way that the interview was so thorough. The personality test was great I thought that its a great idea. Maybe it really indicates who is kind of born to be a nurse.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews