ArchCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ArchCare in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got phone call within a week, interviewed a week later. Staff was very friendly, hospital is very clean. Seems like a great place to work. I would recommend applying here

Interview Questions

• What do you know about archcare.   1 Answer

Leadership Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ArchCare (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

fair and friendly. The HR team put me at ease. The questions were designed to understand my past experience and how I would fit into ArchCare's culture. Everyone was very nice.

Interview Questions

• past work history and accomplishments Examples of projects I worked on   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy and fair

Administration Interview

Interview

The interview process went fairly well. I spoke with the CFO and discussed my intentions and my future within the company and the industry as a whole. I felt like they genuinely cared about my future and making sure that they provided a path of education and learning.

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rhinebeck, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ArchCare (Rhinebeck, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

the hiring process was a little lengthier then I would have preferred. Communication was not as easy I would have liked there was a lot of "phone tag". I felt the interview was very thorough as I interviewed with two people and took a short assessment on the computer

Enrollment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ArchCare (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Was called by a talent acquisition specialist. I came in for an interview with the enrollment manager. We discussed previous positions and my accomplishments . Discussed the job position in detail.

Recreation Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rhinebeck, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ArchCare (Rhinebeck, NY).

Interview

Michele in the Recreation Department was wonderful to speak with, she was very knowledgeable and that portion of the interview with her was very good. The Human Resources Department was less than desirable though; while asking questions about paid vacation days and sick days I was stopped mid sentence and told that I was not the only applicant and if I was called back in for a second interview I would be given that information then. I found this portion of the interview to be rude and unprofessional, especially coming from the Human Resources Department of such a large organization. In addition, the job posting lacked correct information which would have influenced my decision to apply in the first place.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ArchCare (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

1 phone interview and 2 in-person interview. I was hired on-the-spot during the 2nd in-person interview. The whole process was great. I met with the VP of HR (2nd), the hiring manager (1st & 2nd) and a recruiter (1st & 2nd). The staff was friendly and welcoming. The office felt a bit tight (claustrophobic) but it was well kept.

Human Resources Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ArchCare (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Took two electronic tests before the interviews even started.I was told I did well on them. Met with the Recruiter and several other managers one after the other, ending with the director of Archcare. Thought it went really well. Asked basic questions was very easy. Really the hardest part was the electronic tests that I wasn't prepared for.

Interview Questions

• Why HR? What area of HR would I like to work in? Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ArchCare (New York, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

Interview was comprehensive, administration shared it's vision for the company, only negative was when I asked for a job description I was forwarded a copy of an evaluation from a previous worker in the position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked whether I had experience with managed care, my contacts on a state level.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Good due to going through a recruiter

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ArchCare (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Very interesting process. You meet with ADON and HR. They ask you about behaviors, patient care and safety. It wasn't brutal. They interviewed me separately and took notes. I felt confident about the process.