Armacell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Armacell

2.8

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Armacell (Chapel Hill, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview first, it went well but then they told my recruiter they didn't think I couldn't handle the stress. Had the recruiter contact them back to explain that really didn't make sense but then I received a future endeavored email a few days later and forgot about it. Then a few weeks later I received an email with a link to complete the next level and schedule an in person interview. I emailed to confirm since I received the rejection already. They replied you are definitely not out of the process. Next I clicked on the link and it was not my name - same first name but not the same last name so I replied again to explain and was told they made an error and good luck. I understand making a mistake but after I emailed the first time to make sure it was me, the mistake should have been corrected got my hopes up for nothing to find out another person with my first name is in the running good luck to them I suppose.

Interview Questions

• About working independently well since this is a new position. They wanted examples of successful projects from past employment.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spencer, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Armacell (Spencer, WV) in August 2017.

Interview

They took phone interview first and then an online test. After this, called me for an onsite plant visit. After a week I got rejection saying that someone else got selected.

3 days later my rejection, I got a call from the HR saying that they want me for that role. They said they will process my letter and send it to me with a potential start date. 2 days from then they sent me a mail saying that the management will not be sponsoring so they have to take back the offer. "rollercoaster ride"....

Such a bad administration. I have never been treated or misguided like this ever in my life. Thank god I was not selected. What if after I start, they ask me to leave since they did not know..

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Armacell (Chapel Hill, NC) in July 2018.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a group interview with the entire Sr. Staff at the location you will work. The interview also included an interaction review with the hourly work force to see how I conversed with them.

Interview Questions

• Several situational questions to see how you would handle things.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Holland, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Armacell (South Holland, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

First had a phone interview with hr and then asked to come in for an interview. After the interview, I was informed I would be notified in a couple of weeks of the interview outcome since more interviews were in process. I didn't receive any phone call or communication after the interview.

Industrial/Supply Chain Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Armacell (Atlanta, GA) in September 2019.

Interview

The process took 50 days. The job title changed from Industrial Engineer to Supply Chain Engineer. Job Descriptions and duties have been changes three times during the process. I guess management does not have clear vision nor expectation for candidate.

Interview Questions

• I asked forecasting accuracy for the manager.   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Armacell (Pune (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

they generally take 3 step process
    1. paper based aptitude test
    2. Group discussion (on current affair)
    3. interview with HR and other Managers (operation/ sales- depending on position they are looking for)

Interview Questions

• 1tell me about your self
      2 why i should hire you.
      3. explain me the situation where you have shown the people management skill   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Armacell in April 2014.

Interview

It began with an introduction, then they went on asking the technical questions and most of the questions were asked from a particular subject, then there was a an hr interview, where they asked about any particular leadership role that I had took in my 4 years of engineering.

Leiter EMEA Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Münster, Nordrhein-Westfalen (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Armacell (Münster, Nordrhein-Westfalen (Germany)).

Interview

Applied there in the second half of January, was contacted a day after for a get-2-know, had a telephone interview within a week. One day after I was asked to urgently doing an on-line profiling which I did. Radio silence, then I reached out to the head-hunter, got some info, radio silence. Second half of February a SMS and an e-mail asking to fly in despite them knowing I would be on a family holiday. Nevertheless, interrupted the holiday and went for an interview with hiring manager and head-hunter. Radio silence, reached out to them again, was told about delays in process, 2 months' radio silence, and then a rejection e-mail.

ESTÁGIO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pindamonhangaba (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Armacell (Pindamonhangaba (Brazil)).

Interview

Foi direto com o RH da empresa, precise fazer uma redação e contar um pouco sobre minhas expectativas. Bem simples, os recrutadores já tinham exatamente o perfil que queriam em mente.

Interview Questions

• Como você se vê daqui a alguns anos na empresa?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Não, aceitei oque me foi proposto.