Armstrong Ambulance Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Armstrong Ambulance Service

EMT-Basic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Armstrong Ambulance Service (Arlington, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was extremely pleasant and notably passionate about the field and the company. She enthusiastically shared some of the new things that Armstrong is doing and how they interact with the community.

The interview was somewhat longer than normal but never felt like it dragged on. Overall she made me instantly want to join the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. The offer she provided was exactly what I was hoping for and the company fit well for me.

EMT-B Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Armstrong Ambulance Service.

Interview

Sat down right away following our written and practical test with the head of HR. She was a very friendly lady who was extremely knowledgable about the company and was willing to take on people with little to no experience. She asked questions typical of most EMS jobs (relevant work experience, education, etc.). Overall a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions