Arowana Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Arowana Consulting

2.5

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Arowana Consulting (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

The TA guy called me up and asked me to come for interview. I went to their office. One technical guy spoke to me for 5 mins - he himself didnt know anything. I was made to wait for 15mins. Then I was asked to meet the Vice president . He asked me about my profile and background. 30 mins later i was asked to meet Rajesh Bala - HR manager. He Negotiated salary and gave me offer letter in 30 mins. Surprisingly, I never got paid on time in this company in 9 months. Salary always comes late by 15-20 days from the starting of month. One fine day I am sure, that will also stop :P

Software Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Arowana Consulting (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview Process was pretty good and thorough. All questions and clarifications were nicely answered by the panel. A job was offered with a clear joining date. A day before the joining date, I called up HR for some clarifications and was told that the project has been delayed and therefore not to join "tomorrow". The next date of joining will be in another 15 days. When I asked her to capture this in an email to me, I was told yes. However, I never received that email.

I had even rejected many interview calls assuming this was a valid offer. Overall, HR is highly unreliable. Join at your own risk!

Declining of an offer from the company's perspective is entirely fine as long as its communicated to the offered candidate. However, keeping the candidate in dark and then spilling a surprise at the last moment doesn't give a good image at all of the company. Hope this acts as a eye opener.

Interview Questions

• How would you design a dataware housing system?
      Designing of transactions while migrating bulk data from one system to another?
      How interested would you be in working on entirely new technologies, ex Mobile Devices?   Answer Question

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Arowana Consulting (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview started with the basic questions and then got up with the technical know how about the software that are currently used in the industry.
    the second round was thrilling as i was interviewed by the senior software engineer who was expert.
    As being good in technical skills i delivered the best of me.

Oracle Applications Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Arowana Consulting (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Worst interview I have ever faced. They only ask what u know. They never test if u actually know it or not. so interview will be more like a general discussion. I was called for f2f saying that they will reimburse the charges. Its more than a month, they have not given it back and when ever i ask they say it will be given in 2-3 days.

Interview Questions

• How many implementations have you done? How many reports have you done? How many fast formulas have you written?   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Arowana Consulting (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

1st Round - Written Test having aptitude , .net questions, logical. But level is easy.
    2nd Round- Interview asked basic level programming and intro.
    3rd Round- Also interview with HR
    Overall process was simple and good.All team members are very friendly and motivating.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Arowana Consulting (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

1. Apptitude test + Technical test

2. HR round.

3. Technical round

4. Manegerial round

Even after clearing all previous rounds, never got the call for the last round. The lack of concrete answer was unsetteling.

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Arowana Consulting (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in March 2019.

Interview

Mine interview was for Dubai location taken by some Salim or someone I am not sure as he didn't have that manners to tell his name as well.
    The way interviewer was asking the questions - was really bad manners. He was shouting at me all the time even without any reason, who gave him those rights I don't know? He himself didn't know how to ask a question. He was asking something and expecting answer something else. If we consider that somewhere my answer is wrong then he should just accept it and not shout at me. while giving interview only i want to cut the phone but I didn't because I am not like him manners-less.
    I can imagine if he is treating to interview candidate like this then how bad he will be shouting and abusing to his subordinates and colleagues.

Interview Questions

• What testing will you do when you will get a build from developer?   1 Answer

Interview

Nice and systmatic interview process; appropriate intervew panel personals.
    Quick decision making and issue offers without delay
    Clear communication on join process and procedures

Negotiation

A simple and straight negotiation phase; and straight answers to expecations

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Arowana Consulting (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in August 2017.

Interview

They start with my qualifications and last employers, some of assignments I did with my current employer. In the end they ask for my expected salary and brief me about the team i will be joining and what kind of work they are doing right now.

Interview Questions

• Whats your take on growing digitization in Banking Industry?   1 Answer

Information Security Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Arowana Consulting (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

It was a very long process of the interview. I interview was not that much easy as I was expecting it to be. After all I have gotten the call from hr that I have selected for the the position of Information security Consultant.