Artisan Talent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Artisan Talent

Sort:

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Artisan Talent (Chicago, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

Very quick and simple. Professional from the start with the sweet receptionist who offered to hang my coat and get water. The Interviewer was on time, really pleasant and polite, and very easy to talk to. It felt like more of a conversation about my skills and experiences than an interview. The room was tiny and stark but got the job done.

Interview Questions

• What specific projects have you worked on start to finish in position xyz?   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Artisan Talent (Chicago, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

I was prescreened to prove my software skills and my problem solving abilities. I was asked what graphic design software i was most comfortable working with? Asked what type of projects i have worked on in the past. they asked questions about what type of projects i would like to work on and what my salary requirements were. I presented my portfolio and showed some successful projects i have worked on.

Interview Questions

• What kind of design software are you familiar with?   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Artisan Talent (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Very nice group of people. The interview was relaxed while still asking all the necessary questions. They're very upfront about the kind of people they're looking to place and ask what kinds of opportunities you're looking for as well. Looks like it'll be a good partnership.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Artisan Talent (San Francisco, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Meeting with the owner with a one-on-one interview. Followed by a meeting with a business consultant who was advising owner on best practices.

Interview Questions

• was asked to submit to a background test and personality assessment test. As I had not done one before it was a new experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Artisan Talent Response

Sep 18, 2018 – vice president

Thanks for your feedback

Email Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Artisan Talent (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2018.

Interview

I responded to a request for a phone interview, but the Artisan Talent employee failed to follow up and confirm the call. The day of, I received no call and was not contacted until the next day via email that they had forgotten to confirm.

Interview Questions

• Are you available for X date for a phone call?   1 Answer

Na Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Artisan Talent (New York, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

I was given a referral by a friend who had a positive experience. I contacted the same person my friend worked with and was given a response a week after I sent my initial email. They asked when could I meet in person and we set a date. I missed the appointment due to being in another interview (completely my fault). We rescheduled for another date which I had to reschedule (in advance) due to a shift in my schedule. After asking to reschedule, I was given a very stern email about "rescheduling with no notice" and how I was no longer going to be represented by Artisan. I felt this to be extremely excessive considering that schedules tend to shift here and there. My overall experience was negative.

Interview Questions

• How's your availability for next week? Let me know, thank you!   1 Answer

Artisan Talent Response

Sep 18, 2018 – vice president

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry that you had a negative experience and as there are always two sides to every story I would like to share ours. We always strive to provide our clients with... More