Aryavrat Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Aryavrat Infotech Interview Questions

Interviews at Aryavrat Infotech

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aryavrat Infotech

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aryavrat Infotech (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

Interview was started with Hr screening and then a pen and paper test, after that technical round based on Android and java , behaviour of interviewer was very good but was intensionaly asking tricky questions.

Java Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aryavrat Infotech (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

This is a 1-day process
    1. aptitude round(Normal question)
    2. coding round(pattern and simple coding problem)
    3. Technical interview (normal)
    4. HR. interview

In HR round. Hr, discuss about their policy which is very poor for a new intern and 2.5 yr bond.

In my technical round which is going on 1.5 hr, they ask me all type of difficulty level question.

Interview Questions

• 1 java oops concept.
      2. Java Feacture and thier uses
      3. Baisc pattern based question
      4. About JDBC   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aryavrat Infotech (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)).

Interview

In aryavrat we have 3 rounds for Android Developer in which first is HR round.In HR round they took general introduction after that we have technical round in which they ask technical questions and last round is technical task round .

Android Developer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aryavrat Infotech.

Interview

First of all we have HR round and he asked my introduction, family background, and some tech. Questions then we have 2nd round which technical written round then third round in which we have to perform live then we have fourth and last round HR round once again.

IT Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aryavrat Infotech (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

First of all we have hr round in this company in this round he asked about my self and family background, weakness and strength and then second round have technical written test and then we have third round in which we have to perform technical task and then last or fourth round have technical round in which asked technical questions from your era

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aryavrat Infotech (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Hr round was easy
    Technical Round is toufgh
    Logical round is average after that they checked my communication skills
    After that they took final HR round for bond agreement and bond was only for 2.3 yrs and its good for fresher

Interview Questions

• What details are required to bring project in a company   Answer Question

Interview Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aryavrat Infotech (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

In Interview, the first round is simple in which HR ask about yourself, family background after that technical round if you clear technical round then next round is face to face interview if you clear all round then you get offer letter on the same date.