Ascellon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ascellon

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ascellon

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Landover, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ascellon (Landover, MD).

Interview

It was very secretive as I was to replace a current employee. I was instructed to lie about my credentials when I visited the office.
    I was also led to believe I would receive an offer. I told them I was a victim of identity theft and was currently dealing the credit problems associated with it as I knew there would be a background check.
    I never received any feedback from the recruiter or the principals that I met with despite many attempts to reach them. I'd read some bad reviews about them on glassdoor so I wasn't too upset about not getting an offer but the whole thing was handled unprofessionally, in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Would I be comfortable working with people who were outwardly hostile towards one another.   Answer Question

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Landover, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ascellon (Landover, MD) in March 2012.

Interview

Very professional. It was scheduled ahead of time and they told me who I would meet with and for how long. The interviews were conducted by different people in the company.

Surveyor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ascellon (Washington, DC).

Interview

The interview process is a joke. This entire company is a joke. They want QIS surveyors so that they can obtain as many contracts as they can. They could care less about their employees. If you are a surveyor then please stay away from this money hungry company. Stay with your state survey agency where you actually get Vacation and weekends off. You will never have any free time working for this company.

Interview Questions

• They basically are looking for warm bodies with a SMQT certification. Be ready to work 60+ hours a week-every week....including weekends.   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ascellon.

Interview

Interviewed twice. FIrst interview went well. Interview with President was intense. She makes people feel uncomfortable at the interview, hoping you slip up. The president should not interview people. Maybe the CEO should. He may be a bit more relaxed.

Interview Questions

• How would I feel if I had to work overtime?   2 Answers

Database Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ascellon in August 2009.

Interview

President Ade Adebisi called me up over phone to offer me the job. It was a big assignment so I agree after negotiating with my pay package.