AseraCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AseraCare Interview Questions

2.6

Hospice RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elkhart, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AseraCare (Elkhart, IN).

Interview

Feel out online application. A recruiter will call and setalk up a time to meet the department head. If accepted, get lab work completed and approved. Then you are ready to sit for on-boarding.

Interview Questions

• Tell me 3 positive things your co-workers might say about you.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Interviewer stated the price she could jive me at and I accep9.

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Berlin, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AseraCare (New Berlin, WI) in December 2013.

Interview

Very quick for interview. After being verbally informed I got the job slow to get threw corporate and start date

Negotiation

Informed of a range for pay then after was offered less "Due to low census"

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AseraCare.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed and comfortable. It was very easy with much trouble. The office staff is very forgetful so you will have to prompt them several times to get all the information needed to complete employment. I was frustrated with how ill prepared the staff was to receive a new employee, you will be doing a lot of waiting around.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AseraCare (Nashville, TN) in January 2012.

Interview

direct contact made from person who would be conducting interview to schedule a face to face meet. made to feel at ease during interview process. was given step by step process up front of how interview process and hiring process worked for company. ample opportunity to ask questions and given lots of information about position and company to make an informed decision on position if offerred.

Interview Questions

• What would be a reason you leave this position?   1 Answer

Senior Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AseraCare (Mobile, AL) in June 2009.

Interview

Initial communications were by phone and included detailed questions and answers. Very professional, yet personable. Was contacted 1 week after initial interview with request for follow-u interview to include design of product-specific sales presentation. Sales presentation included powerpoint, class activity / participation, and discussion. Following the presentation, I interviewed with a panel of senior trainers, director of training, and VP of HR. Again, very professional, yet personable.

Interview Questions

• How does your experience in medical sales and training transfer to the retail cellular industry?   Answer Question

RN Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AseraCare in August 2009.

Interview

Minimal interviewing with few questions, looked for experience mainly with the resume and screened with the interview, offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any OASIS experience.   1 Answer