Aspect Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aspect Software Interview Questions

Interviews at Aspect Software

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aspect Software (Brentwood, TN) in April 2011.

Interview

Friendly interview, good manager with comfortable personality. Let them know you're ready to work, because that's what they expect. They were great immediate managers and I loved working hard for them. No issues with immediate management at all...but they are under pressure from the top and you feel bad for them.

Interview Questions

• Tell us one situation where you met a challenge and how did you meet that challenge?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aspect Software (Chelmsford, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

2 rounds of telephonic interviews with programming questions and a lot of Amazon Web services questions. Half day on-site interview with team members and manager. White board coding and problem-solving sessions were held

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aspect Software (Lombard, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online using company website. The next day I got an email from the recruiting manager and he was really nice. The next round was the technical phone interview with 2 top-level people from the team. The phone interview lasted for more than an hour. An hour later after the phone interview, I got an invitation to the On-site final round of interview which was a panel interview with 5 people from the team of 3 hours. On the way back to my place, I got the final decision from my recruiting manager.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions on AWS as the position is based on it. Architecting the real-life solution using AWS which covers scalability, fault-tolerance, high-availability etc. etc.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aspect Software (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2018.

Interview

Went through three rounds of interviews. First was with HR to assess my experience and potential fit for the role. Second was with the Hiring Manager for similar assessment. Third was with one of my potential colleagues to not only assess my suitability on the team but for me to also determine if this role is suitable for my career progression.

Interview Questions

• Why are looking to leave your current employer to work at Aspect?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aspect Software (Atlanta, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

Very thorough, very professional, consistent message from several people on the interview team about the great culture at Aspect. Extremely knowledgeable and great communicator in an internal recruiter. Wonderful experience. I was very prepared and was briefed thoroughly on the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in sales where you were not successful in getting the sale and what you learned from this experience.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aspect Software in January 2012.

Interview

4 weeks. one on one than with team. Finally with recruiter. Not sure what else you want to know, I was forced to fill this out by your web site

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aspect Software.

Interview

For my first interview, a member of the global talent acquisition team scheduled a call with me. He informed me that they were are looking for a sales professional with SaaS sales experience, which I have over 7 years of, and that they had an open position in my location for an account executive position. We went through my background and he explained the position, and then he asked me to send my resume, which I did, along with a list of my career accomplishments. He said he would forward it to his team and discuss what opportunities they have that I may be a fit for. Then another member of the talent acquisition team reached out to schedule an interview call with me the following week. She was 10 minutes late for the call, asked me a lot of specific questions about my background and prior quotas, then proceeded to say that they actually did not have any openings in my location and that my background was not a match. I asked if she could elaborate on specifically why and she just kept saying the way their account executives sell is very different than the way I have sold SaaS solutions in the past. I asked her again if she could please explain why so that I may learn and understand and she said she did not have time to explain to me and just kept saying that it was different and that my background was not a match with what they would be looking for even if they did have an opening, which they did not. Then she proceeded to say if in the future an AE position opens up in my area not to count on her giving me a call. To say that was not the level of professional courtesy I would expect in an interview call is an understatement. I am still perplexed as to why the first recruiter indicated there was an opening in my area and had me take time out of my day to speak to the second recruiter when there was no opening and they did not feel that my background/experience was a match for what they are looking for. The whole experience was very negative, unprofessional, and a huge waste of my time!

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your entire sales process from prospecting to closing the sale.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelsea, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Aspect Software (Chelsea, MA) in December 2009.

Interview

contacted by recruiter and asked to take inital meeting to understand the position and opportunity.

Interview Questions

• what would it take for you to leave your current position   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aspect Software (Orlando, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Internal Recruiter reached out on LinkedInn. Then we had a phone interview. Then I was passed to the hiring manager. I was then flew to its office for a face to face interview

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aspect Software (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2017.

Interview

I felt very good about the whole experience, Adriana was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process. She made me feel very comfortable and confident before every conversation, which was extremely helpful. Overall, I’m very pleased with how the structure was and would recommend anyone to Aspect and have the same experience as I did.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you attempted to finalize a closed deal, and the customer at the last moment backed out. What did you do, and how did you handle the situation?   1 Answer