Aspect Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 13, 2017

2.8

NOC LINUX Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aspect Software (Orlando, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

It is stared with Phone screening, which covered skills and experience. After that no update till 2 months. On a random day after 2 months i got an email which is for 2nd round (Technical round).
    My Technical round went really well, as per the interviewer I was the first person to answer most of the questions. All questions were on Linux.
    After interviewer's review on my interview i was hoping for next round but Later I came to know that, position is filled.

Principal Innovations Consultant JD Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aspect Software in August 2017.

Interview

A standard phone interview. Went over 30 minutes or so. Plenty of questions as it demanded a lot of expertise. It was challenging but definitely an interesting interview. Got to be well-prepared.

Interview Questions

• From resume and standard developer questions but from every platform.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aspect Software.

Interview

For my first interview, a member of the global talent acquisition team scheduled a call with me. He informed me that they were are looking for a sales professional with SaaS sales experience, which I have over 7 years of, and that they had an open position in my location for an account executive position. We went through my background and he explained the position, and then he asked me to send my resume, which I did, along with a list of my career accomplishments. He said he would forward it to his team and discuss what opportunities they have that I may be a fit for. Then another member of the talent acquisition team reached out to schedule an interview call with me the following week. She was 10 minutes late for the call, asked me a lot of specific questions about my background and prior quotas, then proceeded to say that they actually did not have any openings in my location and that my background was not a match. I asked if she could elaborate on specifically why and she just kept saying the way their account executives sell is very different than the way I have sold SaaS solutions in the past. I asked her again if she could please explain why so that I may learn and understand and she said she did not have time to explain to me and just kept saying that it was different and that my background was not a match with what they would be looking for even if they did have an opening, which they did not. Then she proceeded to say if in the future an AE position opens up in my area not to count on her giving me a call. To say that was not the level of professional courtesy I would expect in an interview call is an understatement. I am still perplexed as to why the first recruiter indicated there was an opening in my area and had me take time out of my day to speak to the second recruiter when there was no opening and they did not feel that my background/experience was a match for what they are looking for. The whole experience was very negative, unprofessional, and a huge waste of my time!

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your entire sales process from prospecting to closing the sale.   Answer Question

Associate Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspect Software (Orlando, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

There were 3 interviews. The first interview was with human resource team, followed by an interview with hiring manager and behavioural interview. The interview process was standard and fair.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspect Software in February 2017.

Interview

I applied to the position through LinkedIn. I was promptly responded to and scheduled a phone interview. I was explained the interview process and what to expect. Throughout the process I was communicated with in a timely and professional manner during each step.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very open ended. It was a great experience of both them interviewing me and me interviewing them.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Aspect Software.

Interview

Interview consisted of three phone calls. The first being a standard HR interview to review qualifications. The second interview was with the hiring manager. This call dove into details of the position and had several application knowledge and personality type questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. Third call was for an offer.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions from HR, specific application questions from Hiring Manager   1 Answer

Negotiation

Attempted to negotiate pay. HR stuck firm and would not budge from original offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aspect Software (Chelmsford, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

2 rounds of telephonic interviews with programming questions and a lot of Amazon Web services questions. Half day on-site interview with team members and manager. White board coding and problem-solving sessions were held

Devops Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aspect Software (Orlando, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

After three phone interviews and one face to face interview. The phone interviews mostly covered OS and tools used. The face to face was with two managers and two technical leads. I was called to star the offer process, which was stopped by them due to a unwilling to negotiate.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aspect Software (Brentwood, TN).

Interview

I was interviewed by three managers. They seemed very interested in my learning potential, versus what I already knew- which was good for me! The interview lasted about 15 minutes. It was a little overwhelming because it was conducted in a room full of windows and everyone would walk by and see the new candidate.

Interview Questions

• Describe your most difficult day on a job. What did you do to succeed?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aspect Software.

Interview

Multiple phone screenings and a mandatory Skype interview, before more interviews. The feedback was generally given by the recruiter, but I initiated all communication with her. Overall it was a little on the slow side, which I chalked up to some busy calendars and my availability to interview and work.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle pressure? Various technical questions centered around Windows and Office. Experience and familiarity with ticketing systems, Audio/Visual equipment, teleconference.   Answer Question