Aspect Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aspect Software Interview Questions

Updated Jan 29, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Aspect Software.

Interview

Interview consisted of three phone calls. The first being a standard HR interview to review qualifications. The second interview was with the hiring manager. This call dove into details of the position and had several application knowledge and personality type questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. Third call was for an offer.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions from HR, specific application questions from Hiring Manager   1 Answer

Negotiation

Attempted to negotiate pay. HR stuck firm and would not budge from original offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aspect Software (Chelmsford, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

2 rounds of telephonic interviews with programming questions and a lot of Amazon Web services questions. Half day on-site interview with team members and manager. White board coding and problem-solving sessions were held

Devops Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aspect Software (Orlando, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

After three phone interviews and one face to face interview. The phone interviews mostly covered OS and tools used. The face to face was with two managers and two technical leads. I was called to star the offer process, which was stopped by them due to a unwilling to negotiate.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aspect Software (Brentwood, TN).

Interview

I was interviewed by three managers. They seemed very interested in my learning potential, versus what I already knew- which was good for me! The interview lasted about 15 minutes. It was a little overwhelming because it was conducted in a room full of windows and everyone would walk by and see the new candidate.

Interview Questions

• Describe your most difficult day on a job. What did you do to succeed?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aspect Software.

Interview

Multiple phone screenings and a mandatory Skype interview, before more interviews. The feedback was generally given by the recruiter, but I initiated all communication with her. Overall it was a little on the slow side, which I chalked up to some busy calendars and my availability to interview and work.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle pressure? Various technical questions centered around Windows and Office. Experience and familiarity with ticketing systems, Audio/Visual equipment, teleconference.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aspect Software (Orlando, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process is quite lengthy. After passing an initial phone interview with a company recruiter, your resume is sent to the hiring manager...if he/she is interested in talking with you, a phone interview with them and their team is setup...if you pass this phone interview, they will schedule a face-to-face interview...this is where the process is definitely different, as you will have at least 4 interviews with multiple teams that work with your potential position...these interviews are very detailed, but they are largely focused on how your personality and work ethic will work with the existing team members.

Interview Questions

• If you won the lottery, or otherwise had all the money you would ever need, what would you do?   1 Answer

Customer Care Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aspect Software (Brentwood, TN) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was very friendly and open. I was expecting to be run through the ringer as far as what my technical knowledge was, but it was a lot more about what sort of employee and person I was. The manager even left the room and brought in another employee to give me the chance to ask questions that I wasn't comfortable asking the manager.

Interview Questions

• Where would you rate your technical ability on a 1 to 10 scale?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aspect Software.

Interview

Three interviews. One by phone with a recruiter that will review your qualifications and work history. If you pass that one, you do a phone interview with a manager. If you pass that, you get interviewed by two managers for 2 hours. The interview goes along smoothly. It's not that bad if you really have your technical and costumer srrvice skills down pat. If you pass it, you will get an offer.

Interview Questions

• An exercise to test your reasoning skills. Very interesting.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aspect Software (Chicago, IL) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process at Aspect is very thorough for sales personnel. There were 3 rounds of interviews and a presentation to sales management. They are looking for seasoned, staff from the contact center industry. HR and sales management is very focused on recruiting and on-boarding the best talent available. The process is extremely organized and I couldn't believe how quickly they moved through the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have with developing formal deal plans and implementing those plans?   Answer Question

Senior IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aspect Software (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

One phone screen interview, one interview with the hiring Director, one interview with the CIO, and one interview with the CFO. The interview process took a little over 90 days from the initial contact from the company recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your experience as an IT project manager.   Answer Question