Aspen Square Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 24, 2017

2.5

Traveling Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspen Square Management (Orlando, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received an email two days later from the Talent Specialist asking to do a phone interview. The phone interview took place a few days later. Interviewer was really nice, went over all my experience and we chatted a bit on a personal level as far as the property management business goes. She set me up with a Skype interview the next day with one of the national managers at corporate. Interview was pleasant, a few unexpected questions but nothing that couldn't be handled. I then went a few days later and met the regional manager of my area face to face. This interview was long (almost an hour), but it was more like talking with friend. They are definitely looking for people who are friendly, outgoing and personable. Everyone I interviewed with was super professional, which made me want the position even more!

Interview Questions

• What would you say to an employee if they came to work dressed inappropriately?   Answer Question
    • What is your management style?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a chronically late employee (was asked this in the Skype interview and in the in person interview)   Answer Question

Leasing and Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gulf Breeze, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspen Square Management (Gulf Breeze, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

First was a phone interview with the Recruiter in Massachusetts. She seemed impressed with my qualifications and personality, so she set up an in-person interview with the Property Manager the following week. I met with the Property Manager and I felt we really hit it off. From there, all that was left was a Facetime interview with the National Manager. I thought that was odd because I would expect someone at that level to be too busy to interview every single leasing associate at every single property.

The Facetime interview was pleasant but super short. I must have given an unsatisfactory answer. I followed up via email after and wrote a pleasant letter. The next morning I received a template email saying they would not make an offer.

Sometimes you don't get the job, which I understand. With my qualifications, I thought I would be perfect for the position. The only thing I can think of (besides them simply hiring a better candidate) is that every person I met who worked for Aspen Square was an attractive woman. Another interviewer had previously stated that they hire based on looks, which is sounding less crazy now.

For the record, I am at least a 6 (8 if you're into "dad bod").

Interview Questions

• Q: Do you have a sales quota to meet at your current job?   1 Answer

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aspen Square Management (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Very brief asking me to come into the job fair to fill out the application, the lady who answered the phone was very pleasant. I am looking forward to going to the next portion of this interview.

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspen Square Management (Tallahassee, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

I facetimed with the managers over in the corporate office. They were very sweet and it was very positive speaking to them. However, they were much different than the managers I dealt with in the office I worked in, who had no part in the interviewing process and met me on my first day.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to tell them about an experience where I had to deal with an irate customer.   Answer Question

Traveling PM Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aspen Square Management in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process was smooth. Questions were typical. Phone interview then face to face and then I assume there would be a third interview based on the reviews. However I only had a phone and one FTf which was a bit too unprofessional for me. I knew after the that interview I was not going to offered a job based on the mangers body language and demeanor. It seems like a fun company to work for very laid back. Laid back like you can wear over knee boots to work with tights or jeggings. I guess this is great if you are leaving work and headed str8 to the club afterwards.

Traveling Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aspen Square Management (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter. After having a phone interview, I had a Skype interview with one of the Property Managers. Both interviews went well and I was offered a position. I tried to negotiate the salary and they retracted the job offer.

Traveling Leasing and Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aspen Square Management (West Springfield, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

I got a call, immediate phone interview. A week or few later they had me come in. It was a very smooth process for the interview. Met with one person, who had been with the company for a few years. It was a conversational interview. With some situational base questions, not that difficult. After what I thought was a great interview, I get an email within a couple days saying they aren't moving forward, not explanation either. I even emailed back if they could give me any feedback as I am still learning how I can improve my skills. Disappointed in the company for not giving feedback.

Interview Questions

• What is the first thing you would say to a customer walking into the building?   1 Answer

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aspen Square Management (Peoria, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

Went to a job fair and interviewed with a talent acquisition manager. Things went very well and I woke up to a phone call the next morning, which was an invitation to interview with the district manager the following day. I thought things went well, and she told me that I would hear back early the following week after she finished the interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to get back into the housing industry?   Answer Question
    • Unique marketing ideas to rebrand a recently acquired property?   Answer Question
    • Favorite aspect of the industry in regards to leasing, marketing, and operations.   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aspen Square Management in September 2016.

Interview

My resume had already been submitted by a recruiter before my first phone call. The person I interviewed with wasn't from the department that I would be working for. I got the impression they were a bit desperate for people and growing quickly. The person who interviewed me was nice and we had a good conversation.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any "hands on" experience with renovations?   1 Answer

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aspen Square Management (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

Was emailed for an over the phone interview. During the call her phone was going out and she stated she couldn't hear so I had to kee repeating myself (cons of phone interview). Interview only lasted 5 mins. Half an hour later I received an email stating they chose an internal candidate.