Aspen Square Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aspen Square Management Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2017

2.5

Traveling PM Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aspen Square Management in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process was smooth. Questions were typical. Phone interview then face to face and then I assume there would be a third interview based on the reviews. However I only had a phone and one FTf which was a bit too unprofessional for me. I knew after the that interview I was not going to offered a job based on the mangers body language and demeanor. It seems like a fun company to work for very laid back. Laid back like you can wear over knee boots to work with tights or jeggings. I guess this is great if you are leaving work and headed str8 to the club afterwards.

Traveling Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aspen Square Management (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter. After having a phone interview, I had a Skype interview with one of the Property Managers. Both interviews went well and I was offered a position. I tried to negotiate the salary and they retracted the job offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aspen Square Management (West Springfield, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

I got a call, immediate phone interview. A week or few later they had me come in. It was a very smooth process for the interview. Met with one person, who had been with the company for a few years. It was a conversational interview. With some situational base questions, not that difficult. After what I thought was a great interview, I get an email within a couple days saying they aren't moving forward, not explanation either. I even emailed back if they could give me any feedback as I am still learning how I can improve my skills. Disappointed in the company for not giving feedback.

Interview Questions

• What is the first thing you would say to a customer walking into the building?   1 Answer

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aspen Square Management (Peoria, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

Went to a job fair and interviewed with a talent acquisition manager. Things went very well and I woke up to a phone call the next morning, which was an invitation to interview with the district manager the following day. I thought things went well, and she told me that I would hear back early the following week after she finished the interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to get back into the housing industry?   Answer Question
    • Unique marketing ideas to rebrand a recently acquired property?   Answer Question
    • Favorite aspect of the industry in regards to leasing, marketing, and operations.   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aspen Square Management in September 2016.

Interview

My resume had already been submitted by a recruiter before my first phone call. The person I interviewed with wasn't from the department that I would be working for. I got the impression they were a bit desperate for people and growing quickly. The person who interviewed me was nice and we had a good conversation.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any "hands on" experience with renovations?   1 Answer

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aspen Square Management (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

Was emailed for an over the phone interview. During the call her phone was going out and she stated she couldn't hear so I had to kee repeating myself (cons of phone interview). Interview only lasted 5 mins. Half an hour later I received an email stating they chose an internal candidate.

Anonymous Employee in West Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aspen Square Management (West Springfield, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

Once I graduated college I applied for a mass amounts of jobs that I was interested in. I happened to come across the Manager In Training Program and applied to it. About 2-3 weeks later I got a phone call from Aspen that lasted about 5-10 minutes and ended in being asked to come in for an in person interview that Friday. I went in for the interview, hit it off with the two people that interviewed me and walked out with a job offer. The process was extremely quick, they know what they want and the type of personality they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• Less of generic interview questions and more of making sure you're personable   Answer Question

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspen Square Management in April 2016.

Interview

I was bought to the back and interviewed by the property manager, and the assistant manager sat in and watched. The assistant manager didn't ask any questions, but I guess was there to observe and give her input on me, after the interview

Interview Questions

• One thing they asked me was how do you feel your past employment has helped you for this job>   Answer Question

Assistant Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aspen Square Management (Naples, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through their website, and I was contacted by a recruiter a few days later. The process took two weeks--one initial phone call with the corporate office, one Skype interview with the district manager/property manager, and one in-person interview. The process was relatively straight forward, and it moved along quickly.

Interview Questions

• What are some examples of marketing events you would implement?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aspen Square Management (New York, NY).

Interview

I was called within a couple hours of submitting my resume by a talent rep. She proceeded into a screening interview with no warning, which is not something I minded. After all, I was trying to work for them right? She seemed super excited about my resume and our conversation and immediately set up a FaceTime interview with a national manager. I thought the interview went particularly well; I'm extremely confident about my experience and what I bring to the table. The interviewer said I would hear back within a week but I did not. Two weeks later I received an email from the talent rep letting me know that they were not interested in extending an offer. Ok still not perturbed; it happens.
    I then had a conversation with a former employee who confided in me that their hiring process is more of a looks check. When inquiring about a potential hire, she received an email from HR that stated one word "PASS."
    Enough said.

Interview Questions

• Give some examples of marketing ideas.   Answer Question
    • How do you succeed in customer service expectations?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Tell me how your previous experiences would help you in this role.   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable with being on the road so often?   Answer Question
    • Do you consider "insert community name owned by Aspen" your current competition at your place of employment?   Answer Question
    • Why did you choose to cross over to conventional housing?   Answer Question