Astadia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Astadia Interview Questions

2.7

Production Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Astadia (Houston, TX).

Interview

Recruiter contacted me for interview. I was prescreened based on my qualifications and years of experience. I was then invited for a one-on-one interview with my hiring manager. It was a very casual interview where I showed my work samples and my past qualifications and experience was discussed. After that, the position was discussed and following which my salary compensation was brought up and the interview was complete. An offer was made a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself.
      Are you comfortable presenting your work to a team?
      When can you start?
      Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Astadia.

Interview

2 HR phone interviews, 2 phone interviews - one with a direct manager and one with a senior manager. Questions were not very technical, mostly about personality and culture.

Interview Questions

• Mostly asked about previous experience, nothing special   Answer Question

Help Desk Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Astadia (Durham, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

brief. They wanted to know what systems i worked with and my years of experience. They have me an insight on who was the client that they supported and how what we do supports their role. The fact that the contact was expected to end on December but could carry on longer.

Interview Questions

• A situation where I had to deal with an irate client and how it was handled   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Astadia (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

I was recruited by Accounting Principles (a division of Adecco, who used to own Idea Integration, who later became Astadia). I interviewed with the Director of Human Resources, the CEO of Idea Integration and the Sr. Vice-President of the Gores Group.

Interview Questions

• Why are you stepping down from a HR Director position to a HR Manager role?   1 Answer

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Astadia (Charlotte, NC) in July 2011.

Interview

Was promoted from within. No real interview was given, just a call from the Managing Director

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult questions. I had been recommended by the former Sales Engineer I was replacing, which was all the Managing Director cared about.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told what I could expect in commission, which unfortunately turned out to be extremely optimistic. I was also given one day's worth of training for the new position.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Astadia (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Initial approach was professional and lasted about 50 minutes this was by telephone. Another telephone call with a more 'technical' person to assess working knowledge of the technology. Face to face interview with a presentation to a panel of 3. Chatted on the phone after and offer was made verbally but paperwork took ages to come through.

Interview Questions

• Asked about how might handle a specific clients line of questioning around the technology and what the response would be.   1 Answer

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Astadia (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Good and very rigrous

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy, Astadia pays as per market conditions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Astadia in October 2010.

Interview

Interview was good well structured according to the job description. The interviewer was well skilled and presentable.
    There were total 3 interviews:
    1. Technical Interview: Interview to assess my technical knowledge. Most of the questions were logical and understanding rather than something one to mug up and remember like syntax etc.
    2. Technical Interview: The round of technical interview revolved more around design of sample bussiness scenario and business understanding.
    3. HR: The third interview was assessment of overall soft skills.

Senior Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Astadia (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

There were 2 very short rounds. No technical questions were asked. only my previous companie's name which is a huge brand name in industry was sufficient.

Interview Questions

• What's your previous company name?   1 Answer
    • Have you heard about cloud computing?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They gave me what I asked for without any negotiations. Seems like they were just looking fro a trophy to display