Astegic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 30, 2018

2.8

Senior UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Astegic (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

It was great interview experience with Astegic.
    I got quick response from HR over my queries.
    Interview timings were really flexible so I there was no difficulty to work in my current copany.

Interview Questions

• After reviewing my CV a UI design related task assigned to me with wireframe and few question about latest design trends, some technical question relates to design.
      I got quick response from HR over my queries.   1 Answer

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Astegic (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

The entire process consisted of three rounds. The first round was the telephonic interview round. The second round involved the content exercise where I was required to produce two pieces of content on the given topics. The final round was the personal interview round that the involved senior level management.

Interview Questions

• Few of the questions asked during the interview process were:

1. Tell us about your experience that makes you suitable for the role?

2. What formats are you comfortable writing in?

3. What do you need to know about a project before you start writing?   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Astegic (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through college. For the first step , there was a very basic level aptitude test which included a question sets of Verbal , quant , logical and basic C/C++/Database questions . After the first round they took two technical rounds during which the first one was the main to crack and the later technical round was a bit easy round. The Companies employs are very polite and friendly .

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my project and asked me basic questions of Software Engineering , C++ , DSA , like one of the question was what is normalization , what is malloc and calloc and asked me to write the syntax of malloc function . Then they asked to write me codes for even/odd , prime number , insertion in a link list. They also asked me about basic android questions like what is a sdk and which version was i using .   1 Answer

Android Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Astegic (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview process starts with a quick test general one, then it was a face to face technical round much like a discussion. There were three members in the panel. It was a little tough in the beginning then it was quite comfortable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They did not negotiate much but the offer they gave was acceptable and rest of the things will be clear after joining.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Astegic (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interview
    one with HR they check with your bio data and technical skills, English fluency, Work experience details
    another with Hr manager that will be the final discussion.

Interview Questions

• About previous work experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Astegic (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

Two rounds of interview with Hr and Manager. Mainly they check our English fluency and hearing skills. Very friendly interview with both Hr and Manager. Short interview with simple questions.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Astegic (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

Two Rounds Of Interview With Manager And Hr.Starts with Self Introduction And Previous Experiences.In this process They observe our communication skills And the way You Stasify Their Requirments And End with The Role What We Have to Do If u Got Selected.

Interview Questions

• Starts With Self Introduction And Job Experiences Of previous Companies.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Astegic (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

There will 2 rounds.One round with the HR and the other round will be the Manager Round.In Manager Round he ask about our roles and responsibilites in the previous company and he will check our communication skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and the role and responsibilites of previous company   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Astegic (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

They were 3 rounds. First one is telephonic interview checking with English fluency and work experience and second one is with HR and HR Manager. It took almost one week process.

Interview Questions

• Asked about the experience, skills and salary.   1 Answer

QA Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Astegic (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

There were total three rounds including two technical rounds and one HR round. Questions in technical rounds were majorly based on Java, OOPS, Testing fundamentals and more details oriented personal questions were asked in HR round.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about Java, OOPS and MySQL   1 Answer