Cover image for Aston Technologies Inc.
Logo

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Aston Technologies Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 27 of over 27 interviews

Interviews at Aston Technologies Inc.

Positive74%
Negative22%
Neutral4%
Applied online87%
Recruiter9%
In Person4%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aston Technologies Inc.

Aston Technologies Inc.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aston Technologies Inc.

Interview

The interview was through the phone and not at all what I was expecting. The interviewer seemed much more interested in soft skills, such as public speaking, etc than in technical skills. Only one question he asked me pertained to my experience in web development. Also, a word of advice to anyone applying to this job, put your social media accounts to private because they will look at it. They’re more interested in how a potential client would perceive you than they are in your technical ability.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? What’s your experience with web development? How comfortable are you with public speaking?
    1 Answer
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aston Technologies Inc. (Houston, TX) in Oct 2021

Interview

They ask you two questions about yourself and never call you back. They are so informal you can’t even get an email back on what you did wrong during the interview. Don’t waste your time or get your hopes up. Questions; 1. Tell me about yourself 2. What is a network engineer

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

78 Comments

Tech

644.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Aston Technologies Inc.~665742
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Aston Technologies Inc.? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Aston Technologies Inc. employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Aston Technologies Inc.

Application

I interviewed at Aston Technologies Inc.

Interview

There was a couple of phone interviews that lead up to a video interview. The interview process was good. The person on the phone explains everything about the position and makes it feel like a normal conversation over the phone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aston Technologies Inc.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aston Technologies Inc. in Jun 2021

Interview

After you apply, if you are picked you will be invited for an interview, there are two steps to the interview process. First process, was a 30-minute phone call, where you discuss why you applied and your level of experience. The second process is an interview with the hiring manager and a recruiting mentor. Theye are trying to gauge your skill-set, motivation and personality type

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aston Technologies Inc.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aston Technologies Inc.

Interview

Laid back but still professional. They got to know me and my journey to succeed in a new career. It actually set the tone of the company. It was not stressful.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be a network engineer?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aston Technologies Inc. (Detroit, MI) in Oct 2020

Interview

Told me a little about the job and the training. 3 week training period at 10 an hour. Then 20 an hour if they put you on a project. Hotel and meals paid for.

Interview Questions
  • What does a network engineer do?

Aston Technologies Inc.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Aston Technologies Inc. in Jul 2020

Interview

It was a phone interview. Recruiter was very nice. It lasted for about 15 minutes with non-technical questions. He wanted to know my background, and what I knew about Aston Technologies. He asked if I had any questions, and we set up a Skype interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Aston Technologies Inc. (San Francisco, CA) in Jun 2020

Interview

The interview process was fast, but they didn't ask any technical questions. Most questions were based around soft skills, which made me a little suspicious. I was interviewed during COVID-19. Had a phone interview and then a Skype interview. Many of the job reviews on Glassdoor talk about resume fabrication and the company forcing you to privatize your social media to avoid revealing your true work history. I almost accepted, but I decided to be a little clever and looked up my interviewers on LinkedIn and Facebook. Sure enough, private profiles. Huge red flags, so I declined the offer, specially since they were expecting me to move to California and live with a group of 3 strangers in the middle of a pandemic.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a situation where you worked in a team environment.
  • Are you willing to relocate?
2 people found this interview helpful

Aston Technologies Inc.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aston Technologies Inc.

Interview

So far it has only been an email contact. I am concerned that during the virus outbreak that if the interview goes well I may be closed up with many others for a 3 month period.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Aston Technologies Inc. (Milwaukee, WI) in Jul 2019

Interview

The phone screen took about 30 minutes. I learn about the job posting and what perks it comes with. I got to know my recruiter and how Aston tech works in the training and for being contracted out.

Interview Questions
  • Are you able to relocate 100% of the time?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Interviews

Aston Technologies Inc. Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Aston Technologies Inc. as 75.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.38 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Entry Level Network Engineer and Web Developer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Network Engineer and Cisco Network Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Aston Technologies Inc. takes an average of 12 days when considering 31 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Entry Level Network Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Entry/Mid Level Web Developer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 14 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Aston Technologies Inc. according to 31 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 37.93%