Athena Health Care Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Athena Health Care Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at Athena Health Care Systems

2.3

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naugatuck, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Athena Health Care Systems (Naugatuck, CT) in June 2015.

Interview

Via telephone and follow up one on one with Rehab Manager who asked me about my recent jobs, what type of patients I was most comfortable working with and was I familiar with their documentation and billing systems.

Interview Questions

• What was my greatest strengths and greatest weaknesses working with a geriatric population   1 Answer

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Athena Health Care Systems.

Interview

A guy from Athena offered me an interview at a career fair after I told him about some coding experiences. Then I interviewed with someone on their team in the school cafeteria. There was something about the manhattan problem.

Business Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Athena Health Care Systems (Hartford, CT) in February 2016.

Interview

They had just bought the Company from a non profit Organization, there was no organization in the facility whatsoever, people were quitting left and right, HR was a mess, there was a new administrator who just started who was an absolute nightmare, the regional was a rude, not very knowledgeable, and was threatened by anyone who knew more than she did. Was called in to interview, barely asked any questions about my past experience and was called within a week.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watertown, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Athena Health Care Systems (Watertown, MA) in September 2014.

Interview

Must bring development environment. 2 45 minute coding sessions and 2 45 minute selling sessions. Difficult to code that quickly. The first problem wasn't too hard but to get a working version w\once all was understood was nearly impossible. Second problem had math I hadn't seen in 15+ years so difficult. The two talking sessions involved people selling the company to me instead of asking about my experience which would have been beneficial to me. Not interested in other than doing the problems which were more appropriate for a new graduate than a Senior Engineer.

Interview Questions

• Write a card game simulation where 10 cards are placed one at a time. After the first card, if the card is > than any placed cards it must go to the right of the card otherwise the left. 3 passes are allowed. If no more moves can be made, you lose. If all 10 cards get placed, you win, Must keep track of Wins losses for 50 games an output results.   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Athena Health Care Systems (Hartford, CT) in February 2011.

Interview

Very brief and disconnected, didn't truly care about experience, looking just to fill the spot, interviewer was late to the interview and offered no apology - no interest shown by corporate interviewer - appeared to be busy with other issues - dressed very poorly - not greeted by corporate people as they walked by me -

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Athena Health Care Systems (Hartford, CT) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process was somewhat informal. Knew the interviewer through some previous professional connections. Discussed position skills and how I handled in previous roles. There was ample opportunity for me to ask questions about the position and what they considered key needs of the facility at this time.

Interview Questions

• Asked whether I would consider a different location. Original position of interest had been filled but another opportunity was available.   1 Answer

PT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Easton, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Athena Health Care Systems (Easton, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

Informal. With the rehab manager only. You must fill out paper forms on-site before your interview. They ran a credit report as part of the interview. I also had to do a drug screen, physical fitness test with lifting/pushing/fine-motor tasks. The interview with the rehab manager was conversational and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• how soon can you start full time   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Athena Health Care Systems in July 2016.

Interview

Interview date: 7/1/16
    When I walked in for my scheduled interview 15 minutes early the receptionist had a dismayed look on her face. She gave me an application that was like 5 pages long. After i finished the application, she finally alerted the DNS that I was here which made it look like I was late, because she should have contacted the DNS upon my initial arrival. The DNS called back the receptionist over the phone and they were chit chatting on the low for 5 minutes. Then the receptionist told me a bogus lie that the DNS couldn't talk to me, because she's dealing with a problem. Also, that she would call me on July 5. Well today is the 8th and i have yet to receive a response or even an apology for wasting my damn time. The drive was over half an hour. All I ask for is professionalism and accountability as we nurses are trained to do.

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Athena Health Care Systems (Boston, MA) in August 2012.

Interview

Not much of an interview. They basically hire anyone who passes the physical and drug screen. I believe that in order to pass the physical, you must be able to lift 100 pounds and show that you can perform job duties. Your interview is basically just management going over the pay structure and benefits packages.

Interview Questions

• What shift would you prefer and how many hours per week?   1 Answer

CSC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Athena Health Care Systems (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was ok.... Video interview then a phone interview. Received a call to meet with managers for formal interview which was unprofessional. The part was just an over view of the company which was a group setting (7) candidates. The next phase was more about the role you perform group also. Then they tell you to answer a complaint them email to manager. The guys that conducted this phase was not informative and was not use to doing this. The Freddy guy thought he was funny but wasn't :-(
    Then the managers called you to do 1:1. Everyone that spoke to use was a joke and you could tell that they were just maybe starting as a manager or was just taken off the phone to help out. The pay is a joke for a salaried position $38,380 and to travel 50-75% which I was told by employees that traveling frequently is based on favoritism.....

Interview Questions

• Explain how to wash laundry? I know strange, I was asked for real.   Answer Question