Athena Health Care Systems Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 19 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Athena Health Care Systems

Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ongole

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Athena Health Care Systems (Ongole) in Aug 2021

Interview

1st coding round where i got selected 2nd i had a technical discussion qns on ds,oops,hashmap i satisfied the interviewer and he appreaciated me Manergial round- here the interviewer was rude and asked me about the core knowledge(as iam from ECE) i didnt perform well i was eliminated at this round

Interview Questions
  • 1.oops 2.Ds 3.HashMap 4.output for given code 5.time complexity
    Answer Question

Athena Health Care Systems

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Athena Health Care Systems

Interview

I was not asked any questions except if I had passed NCLEX. I Was given a tour of the facility and I was given a chance to ask questions. The easiest interview I’ve ever had.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Athena Health Care Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Athena Health Care Systems

Interview

The interview was average. Would suggest coming with your own questions to ask the interviewer about the company. Interview questions were typical. Bring a copy of your resume and references.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Athena Health Care Systems

Application

I interviewed at Athena Health Care Systems

Interview

Aptitude round Group discussions Technical in very basic 2 hr rounds I was selected But i had to decline die i was nt comfortable with the night shifys and that was a contract role

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Athena Health Care Systems (Pune) in Aug 2020

Interview

1 - HackerRank Test MCQ + Code(AD HOC codes asked) 2 - Coding Round (Again AD hoc and Stack using queue) 3 - Manegerial Round (More like technical round with questions asked on Resume and DBMS queries) 4 - HR - Not selected

Interview Questions
  • Implement Queue using Stack, Basic Questions on Internship

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Athena Health Care Systems (Boston, MA) in Jan 2020

Interview

Work collaboratively in a fast-paced, success-focused environment to deliver solutions Produce quality code that is technically sound, performant, scalable and readable Participate in and contribute to scrum meetings (i.e. daily stand-up, spring planning, readouts and retrospectives) 2-5 years of experience working as a Software Engineer in a service product environment Knowledge of Unix/Linux, SQL, RESTful API, and proficiency in 1 or more modern programming languages (Java, JavaScript, Typescript, .NET, etc.) Strong interpersonal skills and team mindset Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Farmington, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Athena Health Care Systems (Farmington, CT) in Oct 2018

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview, and two in person interviews. The in person interviews were very helpful and I got full knowledge about the position. They were very timely getting back to me about next steps and the actual offer.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Athena Health Care Systems

Application

I interviewed at Athena Health Care Systems

Interview

Presentation was required on topic of choice. Panel of analysts present. High stress questions as follow up. Setting was professional and visitor parking was available for those who drive.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we hire you over someone else with equal experience?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Athena Health Care Systems (Hartford, CT) in Jan 2017

Interview

Interview process was somewhat informal. Knew the interviewer through some previous professional connections. Discussed position skills and how I handled in previous roles. There was ample opportunity for me to ask questions about the position and what they considered key needs of the facility at this time.

Interview Questions
  • Asked whether I would consider a different location. Original position of interest had been filled but another opportunity was available.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Athena Health Care Systems (Atlanta, GA) in Mar 2016

Interview

The hiring process was ok.... Video interview then a phone interview. Received a call to meet with managers for formal interview which was unprofessional. The part was just an over view of the company which was a group setting (7) candidates. The next phase was more about the role you perform group also. Then they tell you to answer a complaint them email to manager. The guys that conducted this phase was not informative and was not use to doing this. The Freddy guy thought he was funny but wasn't :-( Then the managers called you to do 1:1. Everyone that spoke to use was a joke and you could tell that they were just maybe starting as a manager or was just taken off the phone to help out. The pay is a joke for a salaried position $38,380 and to travel 50-75% which I was told by employees that traveling frequently is based on favoritism.....

Interview Questions
  • Explain how to wash laundry? I know strange, I was asked for real.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews