Cover image for Atos-Syntel

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Atos-Syntel Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,191 of over 1.2K interviews

Recruiter11%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Atos-Syntel

Application

I interviewed at Atos-Syntel

Interview

Interview process is quite clear and open for candidates with good skills. Interviewer was clear about his requirement. Company work culture seems good and one can look for the benefits.

Interview Questions
  • What made you to change the role?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Bangalore)

Interview

2 Technical rounds and HR... Fully based on multiple scenarios and performance optimization. ETL concepts, SQL, SAP load mechanisms, migration concepts etc and HR is to discuss the benefits and package based on your current role...Designation is confusing sometimes and be clear whether you are hired for Atos or Syntel

Interview Questions
  • multiple scenarios and performance optimization. ETL concepts, SQL, SAP load mechanisms, migration concepts etc

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

469.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Atos-Syntel~5304
Join the conversation on

Atos-Syntel

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel

Interview

It was ok, undergone 3 round of Interview which were not very difficult to crack , 2 interview rounds with L1 and L2 managers and last one was with the HR.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about my current role and some scenario based questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Pune) in Nov 2022

Interview

apti and then business interveiw.they took a aptitude test and then told for buiseness interveiw..it was like an hr interveiw.There interveiw process is quite fast and good. smooth process and no hectic.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself what you know about company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Pune) in Oct 2022

Interview

interview was so good they ask me some situation base question like if cyclone is coming what you do? and they ask some technical question such as Object-Oriented Programming. and basic question

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Mumbai) in Sep 2022

Interview

First OT round then mcQ and hackathon round after that tr and hr it take 2 months overall process gor getting offered later . TR is difficult and in hr just normal questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Atos-Syntel

Application

I interviewed at Atos-Syntel

Interview

very lengthy process it took around 6 months for the interview after giving assessment. . . . . . . . . . . forst technical assessment then hackathone then the interview it was a long 6 month process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Atos-Syntel

Application

I interviewed at Atos-Syntel

Interview

They took 3 rounds n 2 rounds are technical n one managerial round. Last is hr for salary n location discussion. In location dependent, they have several jobs so have to think on locations if u r not opn for all

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something abt u? Some technical ques on java oops concept Oracle ques Linux one

Atos-Syntel

Application

I interviewed at Atos-Syntel

Interview

Interview was good. They try to get clients data from competitive companies. I got selected but due to some reason they put the position on hold and never came back

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Atos-Syntel (Mumbai)

Interview

It's quite good , nothing more than finanacial aspects. Just have proper knowledge of finance basic terms . Thats enough don't worry stay calm and confident , if you don't know politely decline , sorry sir/mam I am not able to recall this at the moment .

Interview Questions
  • Money market capital market basic rules of accounting share market questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,191 Interviews

Atos-Syntel Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Atos-Syntel as 54.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.74 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Business Analyst and Graduate Engineer Trainee rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Programmer Analyst and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Atos-Syntel takes an average of 23 days when considering 339 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Project Lead had the quickest hiring process (on average 13 days), whereas Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 26 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Atos-Syntel according to 339 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 18.80%