Atrilogy Solutions Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Atrilogy Solutions Group

Vice President - Customer Relationships Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atrilogy Solutions Group (Irvine, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

In marketing to the IT space in Orange County, CA, I developed many strong relationships with senior IT managers. My role is to introduce Atrilogy's products and services to them. Our main focus was to ascertain the fit between my relationships and Atrilogy's target audience. I interviews multiple times with Dave Charest and once with Doug Lins, Atrilogy's two co-founders.

Interview Questions

• The strength and freshness of my relationships.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiations took place and were very constructive for both Atrilogy and myself.

Frontend Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Atrilogy Solutions Group (Chandler, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

Pretty open and friendly. They want to know your skill level before they put you in front of a client and get totally fried. Best advice. Don't try to BS them, just tell them exactly your skill sets and what levels.

Interview Questions

• Been a while. All I remember is it was a bunch of JavaScript questions.   1 Answer