Atrion Networking Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017

3.5

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arab, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Atrion Networking (Arab, AL).

Interview

Ask all kinds of questions like how many kids you have they ask a lot of illegal questions in interview but some people don't know these questions are illegal I sat down with the women of this company in Arab Al down in the basement of an old plantation house, then after the interview we went to the floor where everyone was working. Then she instructed that you could not wear makeup or any lotions or deodorant. hmmmmm that's inhuman!!

Interview Questions

• a lot of illegal questions before you get hired   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atrion Networking (Warwick, RI) in January 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via email on a monday, after an exchange of emails on that day we made an appointment for a phone interview on that wednesday at 11am. 10 minutes before he was supposed to call he emailed me saying he was sick and we should reschedule for that friday for the same time. Come Friday, he never called, or responded to any of my emails over the next week. Very unprofessional. I applied again to the same job and spoke to a different recruiter over the phone (with no notice) and was given an over the phone interview, afterwards he asked me to speak to me in person a week later. The in person interview was me, and three employees asking me questions.

Interview Questions

• They had me draw on a white board, asked me to draw my home network, and to troubleshoot a PC that couldn't connect to the internet.   1 Answer
    • When did I start taking an interest in technology   1 Answer

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atrion Networking (Warwick, RI) in November 2015.

Interview

Sent in a resume on their website. Got a phone interview a few weeks later. The interviewer called me while I was waiting to pickup my child at the bus stop. The interview lasted about 15 minutes but felted very rushed due to rapid fire questions. In hindsight, I should have said that this was not a good time and called him back. It was difficult to answer questions properly on the side of the road with traffic zooming by and a small child impatiently waiting to go home.

Interview Questions

• How much do you want to get paid?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atrion Networking (Warwick, RI) in October 2014.

Interview

Casual, hands-on, and fun! This was a very low-pressure panel interview with 3-4 other folks asking a mix of situational and technical questions. You are told from the very beginning that there are no wrong answers, to be calm and honest, and that they're simply trying to gauge what you know and what type of person you are. Half of the interview is the traditional FAQ type stuff, while the other half is hands-on drawing stuff out on a white board and troubleshooting various scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Draw out your home network on the whiteboard. Computer B can no longer get to Google.com. What could the cause be?   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atrion Networking.

Interview

3 stage interview: phone, in person, technical

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Atrion Networking (Warwick, RI) in September 2013.

Interview

Multiple interviews. Company tries to find the right people and then figure out which job they are best suited for. Interview process is usually multiple months and can be as long as one year. I thought that the first interview went well but then I did not hear from the company for over one month. They told me that this was normal but it still caused me a bit of anxiety as i knew this was the company I wanted to work for.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to make a presentation about technology in your daily life, then answer rapid-fire questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I was happy with the initial offer as well as their benefits plan.

Any Tech Position Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Atrion Networking.

Interview

Had many interviews with Atrion and potential clients who were looking for someone, but "not ready to make a decision any time soon" then why waste my time interviewing me? 3.5 months later...and they still never found me anything. i gave up and found something better anyway.

Interview Questions

• basic interview questions..mostly behavioral by the atrion crew.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Atrion Networking (Warwick, RI) in May 2013.

Interview

The process was a little longer than I had expected as I had three different interviews over the course of several months. Meeting with the company each time was always fun, and the exposure to several of the personalities made it rewarding once hired as I knew at least three people right off the starting line.

As is the way now with job interviews the focus is on fit, and personality. This is simply for the fact that technical abilities can be taught while personality is mostly set in stone from an early age. The organization wants to ensure that you will be a good fit for the culture, but also that they are a good fit for you.

My interview included mapping out my home network and some scenario testing where you are presented with a situation and you must go through troubleshooting steps. Though you may end up in a position similar to myself where it ended up being a rather simple answer after all, the company wants to see your troubleshooting mindset. There isn't necessarily a "right" answer.

Interview Questions

• If there was an end user that could not connect to the internet, how do you troubleshoot?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Atrion Networking (Warwick, RI) in May 2013.

Interview

Very extensive, but extremely important questions and I feel its important to truly understand someone's character as a potential employee. The interview was very helpful in me understanding myself and what I wanted to do as a Marketing Professional. I always had an interest in technology and the staff was exceptional in asking me the right questions to make sure this was the right decision for me professionally. I enjoyed my interview experience with two women within the HR department. The staff is professional, respectful and ensures they are hiring the right people for the right roles. You have endless possibilities within Atrion to learn and grow.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to interview at Atrion Networking Corporation?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Atrion Networking.

Interview

People services seemed professional, there were some things that were odd like off the wall questions irrelevant to the job or position. The process was as follows, phone screen by people services (HR), then the hiring manager, then a panel interview with a presentation. The panel interview was weird, it seemed like some people were engaged and others were looking at their i-Pads and then randomly throwing out questions.

Interview Questions

• I had to prepare a presentation for a panel interview and the instructions were vague. I guess the idea was to have me come up with my own opinion of what was needed for the presentation.   Answer Question

I got an offer with a better benefit package. I also got a weird vibe from the panel interview.