Atrium Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Atrium Health (Charlotte, NC) in July 2019.

Interview

Process was lengthy, completed two phone screens and three in-person interviews. However, each interview setup was smooth and interviewers were accommodating to personal schedule. Initial screening consists of interviewer from HR making contact to confirm your interest in the position followed by general questions surrounding what was submitted on the application (related to experience). The follow-up, in-house interviews were more in-depth with a mix of questions related to experience, past successes and just a few situational-structured questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your story? Why are you interested in this position?   Answer Question

Senior Statistician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atrium Health.

Interview

The interviewers are very nice. You can be relax and communicate with them easily. The first round is mainly about the behavior questions. Then the second round is mainly about technical questions. Then you would have chance for an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• sample size and power; mixed effect model; best protocol for data science   Answer Question

New Grad RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atrium Health.

Interview

Interview with peer team and leadership team, and then shadow experience. Took about 4 hours in total. Asked typical interview questions and spoke a lot about the duties involved in your role.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Atrium Health (Charlotte, NC) in March 2020.

Interview

After speaking with a recruiter, I was scheduled for an interview with a panel of staff and physicians. Following the interview, I was contacted by HR and presented an offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atrium Health.

Interview

Speak with the director and then interview with AD and athletic Staff. There’s different staff depending on the school or setting to work at. The interview is formal. Overall fair and they communicate very well.

Interview Questions

• When has there been a difficult that you had to deal with it and how to did you handle it?   Answer Question

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Atrium Health (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

The manager interviewed by phone the first time. The manager, clinical supervisor, and another administrator interviewed the second time onsite. The meeting included a floor tour and introduction to staff working that day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in this clinical setting? Tell us your strengths and weaknesses. Tell us about a difficult past work relationship.   Answer Question

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Atrium Health (Charlotte, NC) in January 2020.

Interview

It was great! They let me shadow and I had a wonderful time. Everybody I worked with was very friendly and the phone interview was very easy. I can't wait to work with them!

Interview Questions

• What is one question you have for us?   1 Answer

ICU RN Interview

Interview

Interviewed by HR not the unit manager which I did not really like because they couldn't answer specific questions about the unit and I was told it was a "true ICU" which was a lie. It is an ICU/IMC combined unit and the past few months I have had 3 patients instead of 2 more often than not.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience.   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Atrium Health (Charlotte, NC) in November 2019.

Interview

In the 1st hour, I was interviewed by four colleagues in a panel setting. Directly after that, I was interviewed by an Assistant Vice President and a Director. I was seated on one side of the table and they were seated across from me in the conference room.

Patient Registrar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pineville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atrium Health (Pineville, NC).

Interview

I applied online and received a call (some questions asked over the phone) for an interview for the following week. The interview went well, I was very nervous. I was asked several personality and previous work experience questions, and also informed about the job and training. I received a call back with an offer after one week in a half with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      What 3 qualities will you bring to our company?   1 Answer

Lpn Interview

Interview

This experience was really calm, easy and comfortable. I am looking forward to working with such great doctors and staff. I couldn't be anymore excited. Atrium health would not be disappointed!