Atrium Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Radiology Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Atrium Health (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Took about 8 weeks from start of application. Had initial interview. Initial interview was a peer interview with 4 co workers. Got a tour of Dept and met other co workers. 3 1/2 weeks later had final interview with the director and manager. Received call that I was selected for the job less than 24 hours later. Background check completed and received offer. Don't get discouraged they take their time during the hiring process. It did help that I had a referral.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were in a negative situation and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

OTR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Atrium Health (Charlotte, NC) in January 2019.

Interview

I first interviewed with the Director if Rehab and then with a portion of the rehab team. Everyone was welcoming and I did not feel intimidated or nervous at all.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Atrium Health (Charlotte, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, then one on one with a department manager on site. They tell you about the department and the different teams and what they do. Then she asked which one I thought would be a good fit. But then they just pick one for. I didn't find out where I would be working until my 1st day of training.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atrium Health (Charlotte, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

It was more like a personality interview. It was surprisingly one of the best ones I've been to! They go the exra mile to make sure they are hiring the right people.

Interview Questions

• Describe why you choose to apply for this position   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atrium Health (Charlotte, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was about two weeks long. I had a brief phone interview with the manager, met with the supervisor for one-on-one interview. The supervisor took me on the tour of the building explained which each department was and what they do, went over the overall positions and what they're expecting out of an employee. Then the interview process began. Now, peer interviews are involved.

Interview Questions

• If your best friend had to describe you in one word, what would it be?   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I interviewed at Atrium Health (Charlotte, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

There was a vetting process through an employment agency in which you were chosen to proceed on to the next level, once you passed employment agency vetting process you were to do an interview demonstrating technical skills needed for the position.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a user that has a technical question in which you did not know the answer?   1 Answer

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Atrium Health (Charlotte, NC) in October 2018.

Interview

Phone interview with office manager, then had an interview with office manager, administrator, they read of a sheet. She showed me around the office. Manager states she still has another interview, if i am selected, i will be getting a call from HR.
    still waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• were do you see yourself in 5 years?
      tell me a difficult situation you were in?   Answer Question

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atrium Health (Concord, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

It is very difficult to get an interview in the system unless you know somebody. HR is very slow to get back with people. I was lucky and my manager really needed to fill the position so I was able to deal with her directly and the process went very quickly. It is extremely hard to move around in the company.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Atrium Health (Concord, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied for 8 months and finally got an interview. First phone call to set up interview, was told I would hear back in two weeks. I ended up getting a call the next day to discuss pay and work training schedule

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself?   1 Answer

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Atrium Health (Charlotte, NC) in August 2018.

Interview

Received a call for a f2f interview was asked questions, explained in detail the position and the expectations of the role. Was also given a tour of the office and met employees.

Patient Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pineville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Atrium Health (Pineville, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

First you will get a call from HR wanting to set up a phone interview. They will give you a very generic standard interview which I'm sure you've heard before. Then you will be asked to come in and interview with the director and/or supervisor in person. This is more of an opportunity for you to make a good impression and talk about your work experience. Mine was very informal and approachable.

Interview Questions

• Think of a challenge that you faced with co-workers when working at a previous job. How did you overcome it?   Answer Question