Found 2,464 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are good and cover a lot" (in 167 reviews)
- "Great people to work with and engage" (in 88 reviews)
- "Great coworkers and an awesome environment" (in 65 reviews)
- "The size of the company makes it stable and the work life balance in my department is pretty good." (in 50 reviews)
- "Great staff and feel supported by the hospital" (in 41 reviews)
- "The pay is low and you're overworked." (in 155 reviews)
- "Poor management, to many patients per nurse, have to split CNAs with other floors and deal with poor attitudes" (in 91 reviews)
- "Our insurance is horrible!!!" (in 39 reviews)
- "Managers with no experience" (in 39 reviews)
- "some departments have poor leadership." (in 38 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Atrium Health and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 4.0Sep 1, 2023Education SpecialistCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Great Benefits like HSA payouts are like a nice little bonus!!! Employees are nice, lots of autonomy once you get a grasp of everything. Flex your hours is nice. They make sure you have everything you need and nice treats the one day we're in office. Almost 8 hours in PTO each pay period. Upper management really push for work-life balance. Did I mention 4 days remote!!! If you work an event on the weekend you can replace one of those work days! Chill working environment overall.
Not too many cons so far. Direct supervisor can be a bit of a control freak but I feel like thats because they are trying to juggle so much and are afraid of making mistakes. This can be quite annoying sometimes, not many people enjoy working with this supervisor and has drove many past employers away because of how this person comes across sometimes. There are so many meetings you have to attend that can be summed up in an email but you know how corporate is... Also not sure there is room for growth here. You have a multiple teams and their director and that's it. IT is 50/50 sometimes they are helpful and sometimes they play dead.
Atrium Health Reviews FAQs
Atrium Health has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 2,604 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at Atrium Health to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
75% of Atrium Health employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Atrium Health 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.