Attenda Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Attenda Interview Questions

Interviews at Attenda

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Staines, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Attenda (Staines, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

The process was a telephone interview, followed by a face to face interview with a final informal meeting about the types of Clients I'd be looking after and how the commission plan works. I found the whole process quite simple and Attenda offered great flexibility for me.

I found the style of interview quite relaxed and made me feel comfortable. I had to give a presentation in the main interview but it was more of a prompt for an open discussion around the Cloud topics. I came away from the interview feeling positive. Before I accepted the job, I was offered the chance to run through the types of Clients I'd be looking after as well as how commission would be paid in a 1 - 2 hour session, which I accepted. This was refreshing as none of my previous Companies had offered to show me the Clients I'd look after; the transparency was great!

Interview Questions

• The most challenging question was "If your current manager had one worry that kept him up at night, what would it be?". It was a new and unexpected way of asking for a weakness but specific to my current role. Interesting question, tough to answer.   Answer Question

Infrastructure Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staines, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Attenda (Staines, England (UK)) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied for a contract role. Went for the interview in Staines, nice people, enjoyed the interview. Received very positive feedback after the interview via the agency, however the agency then heard nothing for several weeks. Poor communication.

Interview Questions

• Were very persistent on asking me current salary questions, even though I initially avoided answering directly, be prepared.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staines, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Attenda (Staines, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

The good. Cordial atmosphere, felt engaged and the interviewers were charismatic enough. The questions asked were fairly straight forward, most were reasonably thought out and not excessively general or open ended.

However, here's the negatives. The interview was an hour long presentation in front of six current employees. Being judged, probed and prodded by that many people is always stressful. Travel expenses are NOT paid, period. Unfair for a company of this status/size. So if like me, and on JSA you seriously risk being left high and dry.

But despite the above, what really lingers with me was post interview follow up. Asked for a brief call back to discuss, was promised one and never heard back. Made numerous attempts to reach HR, but always hit a voice mail. Left a message, no call back. Ended up speaking to another department who confirmed HR chap was in, who supposedly requested a call back on my behalf which again never materialized. Nothing. Nada.

Considering the time, energy and money I've put in engaging with Attenda, this treatment just isn't right. It's hard enough finding work right now, but being made to feel like you're not even worth the time of day is unfortunate to say the least.

I've thought long and hard about whether to do this review as I felt I had a really good rapport with the HR chap. And I know this will count against me if I do ever decide to engage with Attenda again.

Interview Questions

Attenda Response

Feb 3, 2016 – HR Manager

We have since contacted this particular candidate and apologised for the lack of interview feedback. In response to this we also confirmed that we do pay travel expenses where necessary and that we... More

Lead Windows Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Attenda (London, England (UK)) in December 2013.

Interview

Phone interview and then face to face with a couple of techies and hiring manager. Everyone is nice and friendly but they will ask more scenario based questions than I expected. Also they will like to know if you have done a complex infrastructure management roles like sys admin, etc. AD and basic network knowledge is must to pass this process

Interview Questions

• Nothing really makes the process difficult except the detail question paper to answer with all sorts of basic questions.   1 Answer

Got a more attractive offer with another employer.